Author Topic: The Game - Pause!  (Read 8001 times)

Ok, so i'll get some Armour, a perk and a new weapon please?

You get the SR3-Vikhr
You get a Helmet, head protection
You get a Stimpack, heal yourself in battleYour knife receives a damage buff
Holy stuff did I roll a 20 that's a good deal on the gun.

Also another +1 to armor.

Ok, so i'll get some Armour, a perk and a new weapon please?
You get boots, +1 health
You get the Silent Feet perk, which lessens the sound you make by foot
You get the SKS rifle, semi-auto reliable weapon
Holy stuff did I roll a 20 that's a good deal on the gun.

Also another +1 to armor.
the main point of your character is that he is kind of like a quick strike kinda guy. like he sucks at close ranges and long ranges, but if he gets the jump on someone or at semi-medium ranges then he's good. but basically you are pretty much screwed over in close combat battles.

You get boots, feet protection.

I'm not added?
sorry must have missed you, which character did you want again?

You gave me a russian spec ops assault rifle lol.

You gave me a russian spec ops assault rifle lol.
pansy gun

>incredibly inaccurate
>runs out of ammo fast
trust me it wont really be good at all once you start using it.

pansy gun
[ img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e6/SR-3_right_view.jpg/300px-SR-3_right_view.jpg[/img]
>incredibly inaccurate
>runs out of ammo fast
trust me it wont really be good at all once you start using it.

Hahahahah. 

Upgrade tire Iron
Add perk

11 players, huh? Just in time!

CHARACTER: English Swordsman
Health: 13 + 2

WEAPONS:
Backsword - The backsword is a basket hilted, single-sided, single hand sword characterized by it's light weight and hand protection. This edition of the backsword is silver plated steel, and was made in England in the middle 16th century. DAMAGE: 4 DEFENSE: 2
Broadsword - The broadsword is a double-hilted double hand sword characterized by it's heavy weight and heavy damage to enemies. DAMAGE: 8 DEFENSE: 1
Heater Shield - The quintessential English middle ages shield, the heater shield is a lightweight steel shield used for protection against arrows and melee weapons, also capable of small brute attacks. DAMAGE: 2 DEFENSE: 6

PERKS:

ITEMS:
Armor - Deflects arrows and low-scoring melee attacks. +2
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:00:05 AM by Darkness ZXW »

WEAPONS:
Backsword - The backsword is a basket hilted, single-sided, single hand sword characterized by it's light weight and hand protection. This edition of the backsword is silver plated steel, and was made in England in the middle 16th century. DAMAGE: 4 DEFENSE: 2
Broadsword - The broadsword is a double-hilted double hand sword characterized by it's heavy weight and heavy damage to enemies. DAMAGE: 8 DEFENSE: 1
Heater Shield - The quintessential English middle ages shield, the heater shield is a lightweight steel shield used for protection against arrows and melee weapons, also capable of small brute attacks. DAMAGE: 2 DEFENSE: 6

PERKS:

ITEMS:
You dont actually get to choose

WEAPONS:

PERKS:

ITEMS:
lol i added you but re-read the op and look at the other characters. not quite how it works. you also have two points to spend.

i also removed the following players: Mounds Bar, Ragequit. this is only because they appeared to have dissapeared and quite playing, nothing personal, just opening up some space. if you want to be re-added then post and i will gladly put you in again.

next round starts soon.

Alright gents, let's do dis