What the forget Ephialtes?

Author Topic: What the forget Ephialtes?  (Read 1170 times)

This post is directed 100% at Ephialtes, only because I want every word said public and not for him to twist, and because he'd probably ignore it otherwise.
I will be sending this via PM as well anyways though.

I understand your position here on BLF, and that you are the creator of RTB, however that really doesn't give you permission to do what you are doing.  You are almost always harassing other people, posting negatively on other topics, or deleting ones you don't like.  There once was a poll in which was a 'petition' to get your administration authorities stripped from you, but obviously we the people have no say.  I just don't get what drives you to be this conceited way?

Are you mad at something?  Embarrassed that you might be wrong about something, or people don't like you?  Really, why is it?  You lock topics about you that are negative, you negatively in so many threads, and you delete posts that you don't like.  I don't fully know your relationship with Badspot, nor do I know him personally myself, but if you were an admin for me the second you pulled the stuff you've been pulling I would remove you from your status because it's pathetic.

Chances are this will be locked, for no good reason as I was completely respectful in the above post.