Author Topic: Doodle or Die - Telephone with Drawings  (Read 8703 times)

When you have interest in a Game, you are promoted to search for the topic. When multiple topics come up in the search, all listed by their start date since you check by title, this is confusing. People post in the wrong topics. That is a problem. Instead of making a whole new topic, we keep as few as possible so people don't go "I wanted to talk about this game, but I couldn't find the main topic." This is the main topic. The only other one is locked. Do you understand now?

And you will say "There's only three topics, so shut up." So it is okay to make a new topic whenever you see fit? Anyone can make a topic, and clutter is easy to accumulate.
or instead of them searching for the topic they will see it on the first page

you say that people posting in the wrong topics is a problem, yet you bumped the old topic which increases the risk of people posting in the wrong topic you moron.

This is the best drawing I've ever made

or instead of them searching for the topic they will see it on the first page

you say that people posting in the wrong topics is a problem, yet you bumped the old topic which increases the risk of people posting in the wrong topic you moron.

Oddly enough, I started making my post with something like "So we both think each other are morons." Anyway, you do realize your logic is flawed in that you're basing that statement off the fact you made another topic instead of inquiring to the original? Take that into account.

I made a new thread because op clearly didn't care to bump or update it anymore, and it was like 8 months old. That is perfectly good reason to make a new thread. I would rather make a new topic than superbump. By bumping this thread when the new one was just made was nothing but a richard move.

Sometimes the topic maker doesn't realize the topic could be brought back, so when a new topic is made, of course without giving notice, it is courteous to bring that to their attention and bring the topic back.

You didn't bring it to my attention so I could lock it. You blatantly bumped the old thread and you only did it to be an starfish because you knew there was a new one.

Please tell me, what is the point of bumping the old thread from 8 months ago when a perfectly new, younger, loveier thread is checking you out?

To avoid clutter, even if it is after the fact because the person didn't ask others before creating the topic. There is a locking mechanism.

There was no clutter. There was a whole one thread within like 50 pages of games. You bumping this topic only added clutter.

why are you so stupid that you can't get this.

Shell, calm down, drink some tea, think for a minute. Then post.

Two of those are mine.
I wasn't claiming them as mine, just posting the sickness.

Shell, calm down, drink some tea, think for a minute. Then post.
i've been 100% calm throughout my other posts in here, and i'm basically just a broken record now

i have been repeating the same thing over and over to you but your feeble mind still cannot comprehend such a simple concept

of course i will get aggravated on the, what, 7th repeat?

i don't even want to waste my time with you anymore if i'm just going to keep repeating myself

Your logic is since you already made your topic, might as well use it. My logic is, as we have done with many topics before, someone accidentally made a topic instead of posting in the original, so we bring the original back since they brought to our attention that interest in the game has returned.