Author Topic: Steam Christmas Sale: 'tis the season for consumerism  (Read 14435 times)

I can gift someone a game under $3.82
for tf2 stuff
May I please have VVVVVV???

for tf2 stuff
I don't really like accepting gifts...
BUT, I have been wanting Psychonauts.

You are joking right?
But if not... Ill buy it for you.
I'll give you 5 copies for Ace Of Spades too. Here's a link to my Steam Account Invetory: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031098098/inventory/#753.

I'll give you 5 copies for Ace Of Spades too. Here's a link to my Steam Account Invetory: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031098098/inventory/#753.
He just got a copy of Dota 2 from loving reddit all thanks to Demain. Neither of us are going to get the loving game.

He just got a copy of Dota 2 from loving reddit all thanks to Demain. Neither of us are going to get the loving game.
Wow calm down

Do you loving realized how pissed I am?
sounds like preteen angst

You're like 12 and can't go a sentence without saying forget.

You were trying to get someone to pay money to buy you something in exchange for something that's free ...

you're a
douchebag

got scribblenauts unlimited
ascigaretteh so happy

got scribblenauts unlimited
ascigaretteh so happy
same

also got THQ bundle

for tf2 stuff
can you give me a key for tf2
<3

I think Yahtzee put it best when he told anyone who hasn't bought Psychonauts to place a pen between their middle and index finger where they meet at the hand, then take their other hand and squeeze those two fingers together. Try to break the pen before having played Psychonauts.

Steam sales have been getting stufftier and stufftier as time goes on. It seems like there are rarely any good games on sale, though it might be since I've bought so many. I've been hearing rumblings of amazon and other online retailers having the same if not better deals than steam. I need to check those out.