Author Topic: Steam Christmas Sale: 'tis the season for consumerism  (Read 14390 times)

I'll trade something for Mirror's Edge
Please?

Guys do i buy dark souls or wait to see if it drops
I really really want it on PC and i dont want to wait because my new gamepad just got here and also I'm not even sure if it will drop since not many people will buy it

Guys do i buy dark souls or wait to see if it drops
I really really want it on PC and i dont want to wait because my new gamepad just got here and also I'm not even sure if it will drop since not many people will buy it

first rule of steam sales: do not buy anything that isn't featured in a daily or flash sale

if something does not go on sale during the entire duration of a sale, purchase on the final day

first rule of steam sales: do not buy anything that isn't featured in a daily or flash sale

if something does not go on sale during the entire duration of a sale, purchase on the final day
It's currently at 25 instead of 40
I'm not sure it will even drop lower and also I don't wanna wait till the fifth :c

It's currently at 25 instead of 40
I'm not sure it will even drop lower and also I don't wanna wait till the fifth :c

then buy it now, but if it goes down later it's your own fault for not waiting

Eh, even if it drops to 50% off ill only be saving five bucks.

everything but steam is working for my connection right now, wtf?

everything but steam is working for my connection right now, wtf?
Steam servers are always overloaded as forget during sales.

aaaand

there we go
Steam servers are always overloaded as forget during sales.
ah.

ehehe
everything on my wishlist is 25% or more off, muhaha
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:11:56 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

WarZ: -200% off
"we will literally pay you to download this"

I will give someone a copy of Dota 2 if you buy me Ace Of Spades.

>"Wait for the Holiday Sale, Scribblenauts will be in it."
>33% off, $20.

Well, I really should have expected that. It makes sense. Think it'll go into double sale (flash sale)? I remember Left 4 Dead 2 went into normal sale and flash sale during the Winter Sale event, so it was $20, 50% off to $10, 50% off to $5.