Images for school project

Author Topic: Images for school project  (Read 1722 times)

For a school project I have to depict something creative, so my first thought was to turn to Blockland, the most creative place I know.
Now the 'problem' is that I need +20 photos or screenshots depicting how the subject I chose is creative.

So I could really appreciate if some of you guys could show me some of your most creative stuff that's representative for blockland, that captures the creativity in this game the best it can. I've already managed to get about 5 pictures totoal from builds I made and some in the gallery. You will be credited, but I doubt my teacher really cares, lol.

Thanks in advance c:

« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 12:00:34 PM by End »

Taken from my deviant art.

It's a wallpaper I made. Download link --> http://pixelcart.deviantart.com/gallery/38465230#/d58y8y5

Thanks already, especially Endgame. Those pictures aren't just builds but they really show what blockland's all about :D
GCHP is also good, I forgot about it. The one above this post could serve as a good title and background for the introduction.

Thanks again.

Thanks already, especially Endgame. Those pictures aren't just builds but they really show what blockland's all about :D
GCHP is also good, I forgot about it. The one above this post could serve as a good title and background for the introduction.

Thanks again.
No problem!

I took this picture cause I was bored.. and I thought it looked cool.

If you look through the DOF Screenshots thread, "Great Canadian Housing Project" thread, or "Epic Screenshots" thread, then you'll be liable to find some cool stuff. Actually, just looking through the gallery could bring up some neat stuff.

show them a picture of the clan discussion
EDIT:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 12:38:42 PM by lolz?? »

Thank you for your submissions c:

Currently have 12/20 pictures.