Poll

Your opinion?

Eh, doesn't affect me.
Wth?
Ephialtes is a bannana.

Author Topic: Too many Ephialtes Drama Topics...  (Read 5261 times)

For you, it's a more serious issue than just "topics locked", you will never stand up for what's right because that's just the kind of person you are. Stop making loving excuses, at least try to stay on-subject and talk about the abuse.
holy stuff this is such serious business for you haha

were you crying when he locked the topics? i definitely picture you crying

Everyone should probably exclude Böltster from the discussion as it's only for adults.

Everyone should probably exclude Böltster from the discussion as it's only for adults.
that's funny because i'm actually one of the few legitimate adults that has posted here lmao (and you're not)

that's funny because i'm actually one of the few legitimate adults that has posted here lmao (and you're not)
You're not really acting like it.

You're not really acting like it.
if anything i'm acting more like one than he is

he's trying to tell me i'm morally corrupt and incapable of justice because i don't think ephi locking topics is a huge deal like he does lol

Stop making loving excuses and learn how to recognize abuse.
Awwww
Is someone jealous?

if anything i'm acting more like one than he is

he's trying to tell me i'm morally corrupt and incapable of justice because i don't think ephi locking topics is a huge deal like he does lol
I'm pretty sure me having "a sad life" was your main point.

I'm pretty sure me having "a sad life" was your main point.
yep it was

Because he doesn't want anything negative in his buttbuddy's thread.

And why were your posts negative?

This is really interessting. If a drama is made about Ephialtes, Lub or the RTB Hosting Service, then Kalphiter is replieing to them more than in every thread he posted, look even at the interval between his replies. This truly proves, that Kalphiter sees this as a chance to get Lub's and Ephialtes's Butt kicked. But he's wrong. It won't help. I still don't get why all of you are fighting.

To the subject;
Ephialtes deleted it for a reason, which is absolutley clear and should be understood. 4 words: Spam. If still 74% of the community is too stupid to get this, then you should search for a new brain. -> Also, as far as I know the "RTB Hosting Service" Thread wasn't made for stuff, which doesn't has anything to do with the subject itself, for example: Flaming, Arguing about Kaphost. This is a thread made actually to provide the community a fast and good hosting service to host servers. So, Lub and Ephi are posting prices of his services and updates. The thread was also never made for criticism or anything similar. It was made to actually provide the community a fast and good hosting service. Both(Kaphost and RTB Host) are providing (nearly) the same stuff. The only difference is, that RTB's Design is way better, RTB uses an automated service. I can't talk about Uptime and such about RTB, because I didn't bought any RTB Server yet. But I experienced over the last 6 months many crashes with Kaphost. Sorry, but that's the cold truth. I can't say now which one is better, but according to RTB's good Design and Support, it will get a lot more attention than Kaphost. Also, before flaming me or telling me that Kalphiter is going to make a new design also: Kalphiter mostly copied design ideas from Lub. I don't see what's 100x better on it, but well... He's opinion. In my opinion (even if I didn't tried RTB Hosting yet), RTB won already the part with Design and Support (As can be seen in the RTB Hosting Service Thread).

TL;DR: Just loving stop arguing about the hosting services. Both are (nearly) the same, except that RTB has a way better design, support and payments are done automaticly. I can't talk about Uptime and stuff, because I didn't used one of RTB's Servers yet.

And why were your posts negative?
Because I was being critical of his hosting service because it has flaws?

The first thing I posted really wasn't negative but after that it was.

4 words: Spam.
lol

but yeah otherwise a good point

Because I was being critical of his hosting service because it has flaws?

The first thing I posted really wasn't negative but after that it was.
the funny part is that you didn't even go to drama about what you were originally saying. all you did was go to drama to whinge about ephi getting rid of it.