Livestreaming Blockland!

Author Topic: Livestreaming Blockland!  (Read 2060 times)

I just successfully livestreamed Far Cry 3 and Black Ops 2, I dont think there is anyone that livestreams Blockland so I decided that I will try and livestream Blockland on twitch.tv

When Will I livestream?
Rarely, maybe once in a while on a Friday at 6PM EST. I will only play for 1 or 2 hours. I just want to try and somehow give Blockland a little more fam.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 09:42:58 PM by Altiris »

Sounds cool, I'd love to know when you're doing it.

People never do them because it can get pretty boring.  Unless you plan on some serverhop+troll thing or going to a really fun TDM I don't really see this working that well.

Who knows, maybe it will be interesting.  GL

People never do them because it can get pretty boring.  Unless you plan on some serverhop+troll thing or going to a really fun TDM I don't really see this working that well.

Who knows, maybe it will be interesting.  GL

Yay you're back! I thought you were gone for good, at least on this account. Or so I heard it through the grapevine.

Or so I heard it through the grapevine.
i see what you did there  :cookieMonster:

Yay you're back! I thought you were gone for good, at least on this account. Or so I heard it through the grapevine.
nope 1 week

Good luck! (Actually, you won't need any, since there's so much variety and creativity in all of the recent servers!)

I am going to try to play a couple different servers, maybe 10min for 1 server or something