Author Topic: A client-music add-on that doesn't require the 2D Music System? Possible?  (Read 623 times)

I am just absolutely loving sick of seeing these add-ons that play music through each player's client, but the player needs to download a client-sided add-on that allows the music to be played on their client, which they never loving do.

Why do people even need to do this? I had my hopes up when I saw something called "Minigame Music" on my RTB news feed, but when I clicked on it, I was heavily disappointed to find in the add-on's recommendations, "Chrono's 2D Music System".

Why can't someone make one that people actually have hope of using? Is it even possible? If not, fine. I can cope. But if so, why can't someone just do so?

Don't you think that someone would have already done this, if it was possible, instead of going through the trouble of requiring a client sided add-on?

It just isn't possible right now. If Badspot added something, then it would be, but not right now.

Don't you think that someone would have already done this, if it was possible, instead of going through the trouble of requiring a client sided add-on?

It just isn't possible right now. If Badspot added something, then it would be, but not right now.
Badspot refused to add support for this, you can see it in Chrono's add-on somewhere.