STARPORT: Galactic Empires - "not spewing stuff everywhere like a septic tank"

Author Topic: STARPORT: Galactic Empires - "not spewing stuff everywhere like a septic tank"  (Read 1090 times)

THE GAME'S WEBSITE

==========

PICTURES 'N' STUFF

more coming soon, and the top one is a bit outdated

My opinion on this game.
I absolutely adore this game. Through the sub-par graphics (which is really the only problem with it), this is an incredibly fun game to play. It's also pretty old. I played this when I was 12, which made for some not-so-fun consequences at the time, but whatever. In this game, you can do practically whatever you want. It includes randomly-generated galaxies and star systems, different NPCs, vast amounts of trading posts. You can colonize far away planets and build an empire [as the title of the game states] or be a pirate and take over other's colonies, or build trading empires.

All-in-all, this game is awesome, you should get it.

also, it has a pretty small playerbase, and needs more people. It used to have a lot, back in its 'glory days' of ~2006.

did I mention it's free, except for the Admiral's Club which really only gets you flashy stuff, like a starship with stats equal to something easily bought for in-game money.

=UPDATES WILL PROBABLY COME SOON TO THIS TOPIC=
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:25:54 PM by Slate521 »

what is this the 90's?

Shores of Hazeron
EVE Online
Planetoid 3D
Corneroids
Mass Effect

all modern space games better than this stuff.

what is this the 90's?

Shores of Hazeron
EVE Online
Planetoid 3D
Corneroids
Mass Effect

all modern space games better than this stuff.
hurr graphics make a game good!!!!!!!

hurr graphics make a game good!!!!!!!
Confusing UI, UNappleaing texturing/colouring, overlapping text/colours, screen appears cluttered, doesn't look interactive-enough to remain engaging.

Holy stuff, I need to start playing this again, I had a huge trading system going.

Confusing UI, UNappleaing texturing/colouring, overlapping text/colours, screen appears cluttered, doesn't look interactive-enough to remain engaging.

You really need to get over this habit of going into threads and spewing stuff everywhere like a septic tank with a leak, it really doesn't help your public image

you guys wanna start a trading empire?
I remember this game.

there are like 30 players online
there's a reason this is dead I guess haha
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 04:52:08 PM by Daedalus »

It gets boring after you lose all your stuff because of broken computers

you guys wanna start a trading empire?
I remember this game.

there are like 30 players online
there's a reason this is dead I guess haha

Actually; a group of friends and I went onto Pirate's Heyday, set up some rules, split into two teams, and then went for total control of the galaxy. We had about 75% of the galaxy at one point, from what I remember.