The decoding topic - post stuff to decode or even deeper

Author Topic: The decoding topic - post stuff to decode or even deeper  (Read 6274 times)

I used a different encryption than him?
You're doing it wrong.

what
Whenever I tried to decode something of his, it's not decoded right. Even though I can decode everything else right. He's shutting me out my saying "You're doing it wrong"

http://i.imgur.com/wpfEv.gif
Average person's reaction to this encryption.

"This stuff's gonna be easy to decode!"
*Inputs into decoder*

Code: [Select]
S̄̓ͨ́͐ͨ̃̃͏̫̜̝̝̩̙͍̖̼̕͠Ṵ̵̶̢͓̣͕͖̬̼̞̖͕̱͙̻͔͙̖̮̌̊͆̂ͨ̃̈́͛͡͡Pͤ͆̂͗̒͋҉̷̧̛̩̬̫̳̱̠̖̹̭̺̟̠͍͖̰ͅE̢̦̺͍̙͓̪̘̠̣͍̻̲͎̳̥͍͙͕̘̔͐̐ͦ͒̑ͧͮ̄ͮ́̚̕͜R̸̜͎̮͉ͮ̽̇ͯͥͥ̒͑̌́̂̔́̑́̀̀͟ ̶͖̫̻͎̯̻̖͍͙̺̯͍͇̹̐ͦ͌͑̅̿͋̿̕͟Ĕ̓̅̄ͪͮ́̅̉̆ͩ̀̈́ͣ̑͒͑͘͝҉̘̱͓̬̰͢P̶̛̞͈̱̞̝̘͔͚̘͈͓̰̰̮̻ͮ͑̑̽ͫ͗̿́̐ͫ̎̋Ḭ̵̰̝̖͉͉̘̤̬̂̓͆ͭ̇͑̀͝Ç͛̓̈́͒̒̒̀̀̒͑̓ͥ̑ͯ̅ͤ̎̚͏͚̖͖̦͔̙̩͓͍̤͙̜͉͈̺͝ͅ ̈́ͨͣ͛͏̭̼͈̩̫C̛̻̻͋̏́̀͌͒ͦ̓ͧ͘ͅA̴̝̟͚̥̯̱̎͐̄̂ͪ̓̽ͪͯ̍̌̾̀͘͠͠L̷̩͓̞͕̩̠͉͕̰̰̜̦̱̠̩̲͖̅ͫ͒ͮͮͯͭ͂̃͂ͭͭͬ̄̎̉̕͘͡Ĩ̧̖͔͈̘̰̦͚͕͎̲̮̯̘̘͉͙͌ͪͮ̐̊̐̽ͦͨͨ̒̍̕͢͝F̟̥̩̮͎̤̟̣̦̫̼͕͔̮͚͓̯̪ͦ͆̎̓̋ͩ̆̀͘ͅR̤͙͇̟̦̗̱͓͈̠̹̼̒ͮͩͥͦ͘Ȁ̴̶̼̲̥̞̽ͨ̉̊̌̎͜G̼̱͍͎̪͓͔ͣ͊ͮ̏̒͒͊͌͐̿ͭͪͥͬ̚̕͜͠ͅI̤̝̫̺͖͈ͦ͌ͥ̒̓̈́̈̂͒͆̑̏̏̈ͯ̏ͨ̇́͝L̶̦͕̘͓͂̿̃̓͛͜Ì̢̙̣̫͔̱̤͎̯͇̙̥̘̫͛̌ͨ͂̚C̴̷̛̏͗͆̾ͫ͏̪̲̝͇͓̻͈̪Ĩ̵̷̝̘͉̫̺̮̯̗̐ͭ͆̄̌ͭ̔͜O̸̭̤͇̪̺͖̰̭ͩͬ̓͛̀ͪͤ̆̅̀͡Ű̴̠̳̞̞̹̝̫̉̈́̊̄͛͒͆̏͌́̅͐̾͂́ͭ̀S̷̴̸̵̝̟̣̻͔̣͚̤̤̟̙̹̟͇̳̗͙͔̭̍̓̿͗ͯ͑̓̏ ̵̶̷̩͕͚̲͑ͬ͊͛̂̈́̊ͦͥ̎͐͌̎̌͒̔͝O̸̧͕̪̜̳̦͎̳͇͎̥͓̱̱̗̞̤̖̲ͤ̃ͪ͑͊͗̑ͪ̚Z̨̢͇̫̝̘̣̝̦̙̱̯̟̘ͭͥͯͩͭͥ͋̇̉̐́̓̑̕͡O̶ͨ͐ͮͥ̓̂ͪͥͯ̾̓͗͏͏̘̥̼̺̟͍̘̫̟̟̙̩̝͖̘͞R̴̨̮̝̥̝̟̤̠̟̭̼͉̩̫̮̩̓ͫ̈́͆̓͗͋ͩ̈́͌ͤ͘͘͡ͅ ̻̺͇̝̬̥̦͖̌͒ͨ̔ͧͤ̉̓́̏ͫ͑ͭ͌̓͡͝Ţ̭̤̻̹ͥ̊̈́̏̈́͒̏ͥ̄ͦ̀̅ͪͯ̇ͮͣ́̚͢Eͪ͐͂ͤ̽̓ͧ͒͋ͭ͆͐ͨ͗ͥ̉̓̚͏̷͏͚̪̠̗̟͚̱̼̬̩͓̳̣͓̜͕X̢̢͛͂͂̔ͪ͏̢̯̖̭̯̦̮͚̻̗̖̟̜̕T̴͂ͬͫ̇̐̆̐͛͗͛̈́̒͐ͥ̀̚͡҉̢̺̩̲̯̥̻̺̝ͅͅ ̵̣̦̫͕̘̻͉̜͍̗ͩ̋̃̌̆̐ͥ̆ͦ͂ͭͥͫ̊̽͢M̶̷̼̪͇̼̣̣̘ͯͬͣͦͣ̔̄̿̍̅ͩͭͮͯ̿̚͜͡Aͯ̾̀̍̈́̆ͨ҉̗̩̹̼̻̯̕ͅͅX̵̸̥̪̫̟͇̭̥̣̻̝̩̭̟̖̠̃͛́̎ͨͣͪͨ̀͊̌̀̆̿̒͋̅̆̏̀͡I̴̖̜͓͑̃̆͗͘͢͡M̶̸̹̦̫̼̗̦̖͈̮̝͓͔͆̉̌̈́ͭ̿̽͠͞͡Ư̵̺̼̝͔̘̣̼̜̫̩̮̭̗͊ͧ̀̎̂͌ͦͧ͋ͤͮͥ̋̽ͮͧ̆ͨ̒́Ŝ̷͚͍̜̤̭̘̖̜̭̼̣̦̆̃̄͛͒̇ͥ̌̑͗̅͑͢͠͞͞ͅ ̷̵̎ͨ͐͌̓ͫ̂͌̇̊ͨ̽̽̐̓̂̍҉͍̣̯̩̤̫̝͍̼̟͈̱͉̠̝̤̳̲̕͝ͅG̻͚̣̮̰̼̮͕̦͎̼̖̩͋͗ͫͤͬ̄͋̉ͥͩ̊͂ͥͤ̎̀̕͢͠͞ͅͅL̴̐͑ͦ̒ͯ̽́̋̊̌͌ͣ̀́͑ͭ͋̀҉̟̳̞U̸̩͎̭͍̠̯̬̼͓̬͓͙̹̞͚̥̤̺̞̽͌ͦͮ̆̅̉̒ͧͬ̃̍͛ͤ͐ͨ̀̕͠T̷̵̢͚͓̻̤͔̎̽̊́ͥͮ͛̓̾̓̓̏̊̑̆̈́͗̀͡E̎ͩ͌̌ͪ̍̂ͦͨ̽̉̍ͤ̾͒̉̈͏̨̡̢̛̜̦͍̱̤͓͈̘̬͎̰͖̻̱͕͚Ṷ̱̜͓̣̪̄́́̌ͯ̓́ͅS̊͊͂ͦ̾̏̌̉̀̔̽ͧ͒̄̾̈́͟͏̥̬͉̩̘͚̩̗͉̘̮̥̟̱̮́́ ̸̰̼͎̰͉̯̯̄̃̇͗̃ͫ̆̃̃̊͌̏͛̾̊ͬͣ̚͟͝Ḅ̸̧̦͙̠̜̗̜̮̮̠̘̫̍̓̀̂̾͘͠͞Ưͪ͊ͬ̐̂̒͌̓̾̋̂̔͊̈́͏̩̣̫̺̠̳̼̤̘̗̟̲̙̖̫̲̠̜ͅT̷̶̽̍̿͋͑ͥ̋ͪ̈͜͢͏̮̠̖͖̬̦̫̻̙̲̯̺̖̲̘͕͙̗͓Ţ̷̱̣̮̰̟͙͒ͬ̀́̊ͭ͋̅ͨ̎̚͘̕

MOTHERforgetER forget THIS stuff.

Average person's reaction to this encryption.

"This stuff's gonna be easy to decode!"
*Inputs into decoder*

Code: [Select]
S̄̓ͨ́͐ͨ̃̃͏̫̜̝̝̩̙͍̖̼̕͠Ṵ̵̶̢͓̣͕͖̬̼̞̖͕̱͙̻͔͙̖̮̌̊͆̂ͨ̃̈́͛͡͡Pͤ͆̂͗̒͋҉̷̧̛̩̬̫̳̱̠̖̹̭̺̟̠͍͖̰ͅE̢̦̺͍̙͓̪̘̠̣͍̻̲͎̳̥͍͙͕̘̔͐̐ͦ͒̑ͧͮ̄ͮ́̚̕͜R̸̜͎̮͉ͮ̽̇ͯͥͥ̒͑̌́̂̔́̑́̀̀͟ ̶͖̫̻͎̯̻̖͍͙̺̯͍͇̹̐ͦ͌͑̅̿͋̿̕͟Ĕ̓̅̄ͪͮ́̅̉̆ͩ̀̈́ͣ̑͒͑͘͝҉̘̱͓̬̰͢P̶̛̞͈̱̞̝̘͔͚̘͈͓̰̰̮̻ͮ͑̑̽ͫ͗̿́̐ͫ̎̋Ḭ̵̰̝̖͉͉̘̤̬̂̓͆ͭ̇͑̀͝Ç͛̓̈́͒̒̒̀̀̒͑̓ͥ̑ͯ̅ͤ̎̚͏͚̖͖̦͔̙̩͓͍̤͙̜͉͈̺͝ͅ ̈́ͨͣ͛͏̭̼͈̩̫C̛̻̻͋̏́̀͌͒ͦ̓ͧ͘ͅA̴̝̟͚̥̯̱̎͐̄̂ͪ̓̽ͪͯ̍̌̾̀͘͠͠L̷̩͓̞͕̩̠͉͕̰̰̜̦̱̠̩̲͖̅ͫ͒ͮͮͯͭ͂̃͂ͭͭͬ̄̎̉̕͘͡Ĩ̧̖͔͈̘̰̦͚͕͎̲̮̯̘̘͉͙͌ͪͮ̐̊̐̽ͦͨͨ̒̍̕͢͝F̟̥̩̮͎̤̟̣̦̫̼͕͔̮͚͓̯̪ͦ͆̎̓̋ͩ̆̀͘ͅR̤͙͇̟̦̗̱͓͈̠̹̼̒ͮͩͥͦ͘Ȁ̴̶̼̲̥̞̽ͨ̉̊̌̎͜G̼̱͍͎̪͓͔ͣ͊ͮ̏̒͒͊͌͐̿ͭͪͥͬ̚̕͜͠ͅI̤̝̫̺͖͈ͦ͌ͥ̒̓̈́̈̂͒͆̑̏̏̈ͯ̏ͨ̇́͝L̶̦͕̘͓͂̿̃̓͛͜Ì̢̙̣̫͔̱̤͎̯͇̙̥̘̫͛̌ͨ͂̚C̴̷̛̏͗͆̾ͫ͏̪̲̝͇͓̻͈̪Ĩ̵̷̝̘͉̫̺̮̯̗̐ͭ͆̄̌ͭ̔͜O̸̭̤͇̪̺͖̰̭ͩͬ̓͛̀ͪͤ̆̅̀͡Ű̴̠̳̞̞̹̝̫̉̈́̊̄͛͒͆̏͌́̅͐̾͂́ͭ̀S̷̴̸̵̝̟̣̻͔̣͚̤̤̟̙̹̟͇̳̗͙͔̭̍̓̿͗ͯ͑̓̏ ̵̶̷̩͕͚̲͑ͬ͊͛̂̈́̊ͦͥ̎͐͌̎̌͒̔͝O̸̧͕̪̜̳̦͎̳͇͎̥͓̱̱̗̞̤̖̲ͤ̃ͪ͑͊͗̑ͪ̚Z̨̢͇̫̝̘̣̝̦̙̱̯̟̘ͭͥͯͩͭͥ͋̇̉̐́̓̑̕͡O̶ͨ͐ͮͥ̓̂ͪͥͯ̾̓͗͏͏̘̥̼̺̟͍̘̫̟̟̙̩̝͖̘͞R̴̨̮̝̥̝̟̤̠̟̭̼͉̩̫̮̩̓ͫ̈́͆̓͗͋ͩ̈́͌ͤ͘͘͡ͅ ̻̺͇̝̬̥̦͖̌͒ͨ̔ͧͤ̉̓́̏ͫ͑ͭ͌̓͡͝Ţ̭̤̻̹ͥ̊̈́̏̈́͒̏ͥ̄ͦ̀̅ͪͯ̇ͮͣ́̚͢Eͪ͐͂ͤ̽̓ͧ͒͋ͭ͆͐ͨ͗ͥ̉̓̚͏̷͏͚̪̠̗̟͚̱̼̬̩͓̳̣͓̜͕X̢̢͛͂͂̔ͪ͏̢̯̖̭̯̦̮͚̻̗̖̟̜̕T̴͂ͬͫ̇̐̆̐͛͗͛̈́̒͐ͥ̀̚͡҉̢̺̩̲̯̥̻̺̝ͅͅ ̵̣̦̫͕̘̻͉̜͍̗ͩ̋̃̌̆̐ͥ̆ͦ͂ͭͥͫ̊̽͢M̶̷̼̪͇̼̣̣̘ͯͬͣͦͣ̔̄̿̍̅ͩͭͮͯ̿̚͜͡Aͯ̾̀̍̈́̆ͨ҉̗̩̹̼̻̯̕ͅͅX̵̸̥̪̫̟͇̭̥̣̻̝̩̭̟̖̠̃͛́̎ͨͣͪͨ̀͊̌̀̆̿̒͋̅̆̏̀͡I̴̖̜͓͑̃̆͗͘͢͡M̶̸̹̦̫̼̗̦̖͈̮̝͓͔͆̉̌̈́ͭ̿̽͠͞͡Ư̵̺̼̝͔̘̣̼̜̫̩̮̭̗͊ͧ̀̎̂͌ͦͧ͋ͤͮͥ̋̽ͮͧ̆ͨ̒́Ŝ̷͚͍̜̤̭̘̖̜̭̼̣̦̆̃̄͛͒̇ͥ̌̑͗̅͑͢͠͞͞ͅ ̷̵̎ͨ͐͌̓ͫ̂͌̇̊ͨ̽̽̐̓̂̍҉͍̣̯̩̤̫̝͍̼̟͈̱͉̠̝̤̳̲̕͝ͅG̻͚̣̮̰̼̮͕̦͎̼̖̩͋͗ͫͤͬ̄͋̉ͥͩ̊͂ͥͤ̎̀̕͢͠͞ͅͅL̴̐͑ͦ̒ͯ̽́̋̊̌͌ͣ̀́͑ͭ͋̀҉̟̳̞U̸̩͎̭͍̠̯̬̼͓̬͓͙̹̞͚̥̤̺̞̽͌ͦͮ̆̅̉̒ͧͬ̃̍͛ͤ͐ͨ̀̕͠T̷̵̢͚͓̻̤͔̎̽̊́ͥͮ͛̓̾̓̓̏̊̑̆̈́͗̀͡E̎ͩ͌̌ͪ̍̂ͦͨ̽̉̍ͤ̾͒̉̈͏̨̡̢̛̜̦͍̱̤͓͈̘̬͎̰͖̻̱͕͚Ṷ̱̜͓̣̪̄́́̌ͯ̓́ͅS̊͊͂ͦ̾̏̌̉̀̔̽ͧ͒̄̾̈́͟͏̥̬͉̩̘͚̩̗͉̘̮̥̟̱̮́́ ̸̰̼͎̰͉̯̯̄̃̇͗̃ͫ̆̃̃̊͌̏͛̾̊ͬͣ̚͟͝Ḅ̸̧̦͙̠̜̗̜̮̮̠̘̫̍̓̀̂̾͘͠͞Ưͪ͊ͬ̐̂̒͌̓̾̋̂̔͊̈́͏̩̣̫̺̠̳̼̤̘̗̟̲̙̖̫̲̠̜ͅT̷̶̽̍̿͋͑ͥ̋ͪ̈͜͢͏̮̠̖͖̬̦̫̻̙̲̯̺̖̲̘͕͙̗͓Ţ̷̱̣̮̰̟͙͒ͬ̀́̊ͭ͋̅ͨ̎̚͘̕

MOTHERforgetER forget THIS stuff.
Gï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿;ï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûïÄûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûô?ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûó¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûïÂûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûðÿûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûò¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿üO¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûô?ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûïÆûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûòÿûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûò¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûðûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûïÎûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûïÒûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿7ï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûö?ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿7ï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿Cï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûïÄûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ýo¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿Kï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûïÌûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûïÀûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûõ¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ü¿ûï¿ûï¿ü¿¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûñûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûò¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûõÿûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûô¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûïÄûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿Gï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûïÓûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿ûï¿û
invalid input at character 1577

akl6TmpFM01URmpNREpsWVdFME5EUXdPV0kzT1dWaVpXVXdORGt5TmpnPQ==

Decode this, and I'l seriously give you a dollar.
I'm not even joking.
jIzNjE3MTFjMDJlYWE0NDQwOWI3OWViZWUwNDkyNjg=

jIzNjE3MTFjMDJlYWE0NDQwOWI3OWViZWUwNDkyNjg=
Getting closer.

If somebody were to actually legitimately decode this i would consider giving them like, $100 for the effort.

mi spekole jes emité reliqui

find out what this means
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 05:28:34 PM by The Tavros Nitram »

Anyway.
Okay maybe I was being unfair. Here's what I did.

1. Used php install on my localhost to md5() the string "snake"
2. Used http://coderstoolbox.net/string/ to encode it, using BASE64 with target UTF-8
3. Repeat of 2
4. Repeat of 2, with XML and ISO-8859-1

If ANYBODY was even remotely able to decode that, they would deserve a game from steam
Actually, more like getting hired by the government.

Really, phase 1 would've been enough.
Its damn near impossible to reverse an md5()