=

-
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Iron Guilds  (Read 129479 times)

you spelled crystals wrong
I've gotten way more fire crystals than alchemy orbs, orbs are definitely the worst thing

I've gotten way more fire crystals than alchemy orbs, orbs are definitely the worst thing
i like being able to potentially get free crafts
it used to cost energy you know

i don't really understand all the hate towards orbs, yes they're rarer than unicorn stuff but at least now there's a chance (a very slim one, but still a chance) to be able to craft stuff without having to pay in energy. before orbs came out, you more or less paid the same amount today to craft (50 ce for 2*, 200 ce for 3*, 400 ce for 4*, 800 ce for 5*). would you rather grind for 3 eternal orbs or to get 100k crowns to buy them?

however, crystals can forget right off- the game was perfectly fine without them, all they do is make the leveling process boring and getting 5* equipment a pain in the ass (takes 200-300 crystals to level a 4* weapon to 10)

I managed to progress to tier 3 and 4 items before fire crystals and alchemy orbs were added, so i definitely had a better time with the previous system

i don't really understand all the hate towards orbs, yes they're rarer than unicorn stuff but at least now there's a chance (a very slim one, but still a chance) to be able to craft stuff without having to pay in energy. before orbs came out, you more or less paid the same amount today to craft (50 ce for 2*, 200 ce for 3*, 400 ce for 4*, 800 ce for 5*). would you rather grind for 3 eternal orbs or to get 100k crowns to buy them?

however, crystals can forget right off- the game was perfectly fine without them, all they do is make the leveling process boring and getting 5* equipment a pain in the ass (takes 200-300 crystals to level a 4* weapon to 10)

basically this, considering even if you can't find any orbs

you can buy ce and then buy orbs

so

im going to eventually get 100k before i get 3 of any orb i actually need

Does anyone happen to have a strike needle recipe?

ill keep an eye out!

fashion btw

very nice fashion my friendo

hall of heros

If i can get a guild invite for when i do play that'd be great, user is "Titaniumoid"

literally the only good thing about the fire crystal system is the prize boxes you might get from max-forging

they're even rarer than orbs but:

you've never experienced radiant fire crystals, havent you?