=

-
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Iron Guilds  (Read 129416 times)

"The game is not currently open to the public"

They said an hour ago that it would be up within 2 hours.

So give it an hour at least.

Energy removed and elevators are free?

Welp, i'll miss anxiously waiting a whole day before being able to go on an adventure for some reason

RIP

Anyone wanna play? It's up.

don't really like the new revive system, wish you could still give your comrades a bit of your health to survive.

Hmm, no more having to use Energy for elevators? I may just start playing again...

- Elevators no longer require any energy to operate. Explore the Clockworks as much and as often as you wish!

Mother of god, a new age has begun.

- Elevators no longer require any energy to operate. Explore the Clockworks as much and as often as you wish!

Mother of god, a new age has begun.

Can't tell if...

Whats the catch?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 06:12:19 PM by Fastlex »

So I had to reinstall the entire game, and wow is it taking a loong time to download everything. :(
Their servers must be getting swamped or something.

It's going to take my dragon til level 70 or something until it can do as much damage as my gun.

my forgetin cat does -3 damage to everything.

Much regret

I knew this was going to happen. Finally! I can actually explore the clockworks as much as i need to WOOHOO!

holy stuff OOO actually bucked up and realized how their game could greatly improve
applause.

edit: skimming through the update and they really improved a lot.
but anyone have a guess as to why you aren't allowed to drop capsules and vials anymore?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 02:26:28 AM by .:FancyPants:. »

holy stuff OOO actually bucked up and realized how their game could greatly improve
applause.

edit: skimming through the update and they really improved a lot.
but anyone have a guess as to why you aren't allowed to drop capsules and vials anymore?

There was an "exploit" related to that: you could drop off health pills in wave-fight areas, and then go back through the level and pick up more health pills, so in effect you could store up more that three pills for hard wave fights.
Kinda a minor issue, really, but I am glad it's gone since it always felt rather cheap.

Probably not the only reason for the change, but I though I'd mention it.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:04:37 PM by ArmyUnit »

Anyone finding 5* alchemy orbs left and right?