=

-
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Iron Guilds  (Read 131434 times)

not only the mineral thing but i want the idea of reviving teammates to come back as well
it gave the game much more of a "we're here as a team" type of feeling, as opposed to "oh i died, i'll just have to wait for good people like camera to clean up shop"

100% agreed. I don't want Camera and/or Fastlex to do all the work, I want to help even though I suck. But I guess it's still a good thing because they also abandoned mist energy along with it.

You can craft food with the red, yellow, and purple crystals. The green and blue ones are completely useless as of now.
Welp, time to be poor forever and never be able to obtain new items! :panda:

before you could split your health in half and give it to your friender
it made you and your mates have love that is tender
but no no no now he's a pretender
sadly this feature will be returned to sender
so would that be half your max health or half your current health?
but either way we really need a better way to revive that doesnt require us to whip out our wallets and insert a dollar into our friends ass to wake them up.

I remember playing this and making the worst mistake of all time: Work on all the generic armor (by generic I mean the Azure Guardian set) because it looked cool and didn't get any special equipment.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 09:35:39 PM by AtlasBlue »

so would that be half your max health or half your current health?
but either way we really need a better way to revive that doesnt require us to whip out our wallets and insert a dollar into our friends ass to wake them up.

Current Health

100% agreed. I don't want Camera and/or Fastlex to do all the work, I want to help even though I suck. But I guess it's still a good thing because they also abandoned mist energy along with it.
I can't do ALL of the work because I don't use meta items most of the time  :cookieMonster:

you guys should invite me to your games sometimes so I can get wreck with my 4-star stuff

you guys should invite me to your games sometimes so I can get wreck with my 4-star stuff

Too bad you're playing civ V

Too bad you're playing civ V
*modded civ V

maybe tommorow then?
i need eternal orbs and shinning crystals and crap so if you guys help with that it'd be swell.

does anyone have any advanced orbs bc i need like 2 of them
theyre so loving hard to find

You're better off just buying them from the depot, it's only 200 energy (14000 cr)

You're better off just buying them from the depot, it's only 200 energy (14000 cr)
i have no crowns and i dont feel like farming the jelly king for 2 hours

Well it's a grindy game, you gotta get used to it :y

I can't do ALL of the work because I don't use meta items most of the time  :cookieMonster:
This is why you eat all my sparks :Y

The last wave was a bomber swarm...

I brought a Shock Haze bomb, now at the time I forgot that bombers drop a bomb every time they get damaged...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:30:06 AM by Fastlex »

Are we able to repeat missions to get the rewards again or no?

Also, what's faster for krogmo coins, bomber man or lockdown?

Are we able to repeat missions to get the rewards again or no?

Also, what's faster for krogmo coins, bomber man or lockdown?
Bomber man is easier to win since you arent going by pay-to-win rules.