Author Topic: Rewind YouTube Style 2012  (Read 770 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCkYw3cRwLo
everyone popular except for yogscast and pewdiepie and such are in this
it's actually pretty good

pretty neat, minus the stupid people/things(annoying orange and smosh for example)
also i saw fallen kingdom in the flashing bits lol
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 03:21:49 AM by CopBlock »

i really do dislike it

the song structure of the entire video is just broken and stupid, and frankly, youtube is trying too hard to be cool/relate to us

What I dislike is I tried to click the YouTube logo t get to my subscriptions (I have an automatic redirect from the main page to Uploads Only), and it sent me here. As I was mousing over the logo in anger, I noticed that the "You" part still sent to the main page. Now, you could assume that they did it like that, and it is nice they did, but would that come to mind instantly? No. >:(

No really, that was annoying.

Felicia Day was in it! <3

(She's the one who sang the Hey I Just Met You bit, but don't judge her on that she's completely different)

What I dislike is I tried to click the YouTube logo t get to my subscriptions (I have an automatic redirect from the main page to Uploads Only), and it sent me here. As I was mousing over the logo in anger, I noticed that the "You" part still sent to the main page. Now, you could assume that they did it like that, and it is nice they did, but would that come to mind instantly? No. >:(

No really, that was annoying.

They do that every time they do something.

I usually keep the main page in another tab, although with recent changes it's a bit more difficult. So previous times, I missed it.

the second the second song started, I nthought of this

"Hey, I just met you"
"And this is stuffty"
"But here's my ID"
"So ban me maybe

So it is really composed of the stufftiest songs bridging between the internet and the outside world? That is to say... as if some songs weren't bad enough, when that popularize outside of the internet, the stupid people centralize around those songs as some connection to the internet... Sort of like how so many people play "LoL" on streaming sites and claim to be gamers. Not saying you can't be a gamer and play that, but it seems to be what outsiders think gaming is on the PC...

The point of this rant: It is sad they used the "arrow to the knee" of music.

So it is really composed of the stufftiest songs bridging between the internet and the outside world? That is to say... as if some songs weren't bad enough, when that popularize outside of the internet, the stupid people centralize around those songs as some connection to the internet... Sort of like how so many people play "LoL" on streaming sites and claim to be gamers. Not saying you can't be a gamer and play that, but it seems to be what outsiders think gaming is on the PC...

The point of this rant: It is sad they used the "arrow to the knee" of music.
just cause minecraft or pleasekillyourselfpie isn't in it, doesnt make it terrible.

Holy jesus h stuff its Freddie Wong and smosh AND RHETT AND LINK OGOGMNAMSMDK

wheres AVGN
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 06:24:38 AM by blockguy123 »

when did youtube have a channel

nobody told me this

everyone popular except for yogscast and pewdiepie and such are in this
And a million others.