Hit Notice - Plays sound when you damage someone! [Updated! v1.1]

Author Topic: Hit Notice - Plays sound when you damage someone! [Updated! v1.1]  (Read 5960 times)

why don't people use mediafire?

why don't people use mediafire?

why would anybody use mediafire

-snip-

This service has the file "up front". There is no premium timer of any kind. All the elements are next to eachother.

I dont get that at all.

I get that same download button twice on the right side, one below those which is animated, and another unrelated one bottom center.
One of the two on the right side has a timer on it and does not say premium.That directs me to a login site that says I have to log in to get the Hit Notice.zip. The other without the timer redirects me to a broken page. The remaining two are obviously ads and I wont touch them.

It would be nice If I got that screen.. But I dont.

I dont get that at all.

I get that same download button twice on the right side, one below those which is animated, and another unrelated one bottom center.
One of the two on the right side has a timer on it and does not say premium.That directs me to a login site that says I have to log in to get the Hit Notice.zip. The other without the timer redirects me to a broken page. The remaining two are obviously ads and I wont touch them.

It would be nice If I got that screen.. But I dont.

Everything except the fraction I showed is an advertisement. Ignore it or get some sort of ad blocker.

Thats' not the issue if the non ad download button does not work for me now is it?
Besides, it doesn't matter. Ive lost interest in this mod through arguing with you about the hosting site.

Actually when you hit someone you hear the hit sound ( for example bullet ),
but this doesnt work on radius damage ( rockets ) i think.
Of course without the mod.