Graduated from Primary School today.

Author Topic: Graduated from Primary School today.  (Read 978 times)

Yeah, yeah, I'm 13.
High school here I come.
(because this totally needs a thread.)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 04:51:21 AM by Mariobro123586 »

Enjoy secondary school then

Secondary school will be one of the best times of your life, enjoy it

Complete lies

Is secondary school just a fancy name for high school or something, because I've never heard of it, since I live in Australia and all.

Lol no

Secondary school is a minor inconvenience with a few cheap laughs in between at best.

If its the best time of your life, chances are you'll fail lol.

Is secondary school just a fancy name for high school or something, because I've never heard of it, since I live in Australia and all.

it is just a fancy name

Lol no
Complete lies
To be honest these guys are right, secondary school sucks real bad. Only a few good parts. I was trying to shield you from that fact but oh well  :cookieMonster:
It's what it's called in England

primary school was determined for grade kindergarten - 2nd where i live. then it was elementary which was 3rd - 5th, then middle school, 6th - 8th, then high school, 9th - 12th. lol.

Pre-school is for kids younger than 5, or maybe 4? I don't recall.
Primary school is Yr1-Yr6
Secondry School is Yr7-Yr11
Then you can do whatever you want that doesn't require any further training, or go to College

What about tertiary school?

« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 09:19:40 AM by Steve5452 »

dont think you can say this fairly until you're an adult lol you havent experienced college or anything yet, not to say i have

Whats Primary School?
When I went to school there was Elementry School(1-6), Middle School(7-8), and Highschool(9-12).

Whats Primary School?
When I went to school there was Elementry School(1-6), Middle School(7-8), and Highschool(9-12).
It's basically Elementry School except with a different name.
Years 1 to 6.
also kindergarten
middle school doesn't exist in australia