Author Topic: mounds bar/broze/whatever the forget - dumb as ass and in denial  (Read 8727 times)

Lol Broze you were about to get laid, should've kept your incognito status a bit longer and ripped some posters off walls.
Bro, I cannot get laid through a screen.

Bro, I cannot get laid through a screen.
Also, no love before marriage.

This guy is a coward and an annoying stufflord, he constantly messages me with annoyance and is an utterly friend.

Quote from: RTB Chat
Brozie: Can we speak?
Wound: no
Brozie: Wound, I don't think I can be someone's "friend" who is just rude to me.
Wound: ok then we aren't friends
Brozie: Maybe it's best if we just stop this relationship.
Wound: lol ok brozie, we weren't really ever friends, you were just making me a shield to constribute but stop RTBing me, you are really annoying.
Brozie: Thanks, Wound LI
Brozie: Also, I'm not the guy who just abandoned his contact and then found another modeler.
Brozie: I hope you're content with Khain's.
* Brozie has signed out.
* You and Brozie are no longer friends.
And I'd like to mention, I did not abandon him, I was going to use all the shield models for Siege, because the classes are going to be more customizable, this guy has mixed emotions and is clouded by his own judgement on things.

This guy is a coward and an annoying stufflord, he constantly messages me with annoyance and is an utterly friend.
And I'd like to mention, I did not abandon him, I was going to use all the shield models for Siege, because the classes are going to be more customizable, this guy has mixed emotions and is clouded by his own judgement on things.
I inferred you would post this here, I'm sorry you were such an starfish to me and stated we actually were never friends, I hope posting this here will deplete your stress by getting the last word.

I inferred you would post this here, I'm sorry you were such an starfish to me and stated we actually were never friends, I hope posting this here will deplete your stress by getting the last word.
I was never your friends, it's the truth, if you take that as me being an starfish proves you are clouded by your own judgement.

you cower out by blocking me, then removing me off your friends list, i had you on my friends list to contact you about the shield.

Broze has the amazing ability to blame everything on everyone else, even if it's clearly his fault. His a self-entitled brat who thinks everyone is picking on him unprovoked.

I was never your friends, it's the truth, if you take that as me being an starfish proves you are clouded by your own judgement.

you cower out by blocking me, then removing me off your friends list, i had you on my friends list to contact you about the shield.
"Cower"? I didn't want to be bull stuffted by you anymore, don't bitch at me saying I am afraid of you.

Also, just noticed you permanently banned me from the server for your interpersonal issues with me, phenomenal administrative skills.

Now now, Why don't we all calm down and kindly work this out with a nice discussion? Afterall, I'm sure if we help him out in a kind way he will be just fine.

Now now, Why don't we all calm down and kindly work this out with a nice discussion? Afterall, I'm sure if we help him out in a kind way he will be just fine.
Block, you've always been a major catalyst to these conversations and I really appreciate your willingness to give positive support but I don't think that's going to work this time, I just want this drama to die because it's over.

Now now, why don't you stop acting like you are one step above everyone here.  Please stfu and take into account that Mounds isn't worth helping.

I was really worried this would happen. And it actually did. It's not really about friendship Wound, he feels replaced. By me. :(

As Electrk said, he blames everything he has done on everyone else. He's okay until he does something wrong. I had issues with him in the Bluzone because of this exact reason. It's as if he seems to think he is above the rules, I mean, it's okay when everyone else in the server gets banned or kicked for breaking a rule, but when him or one of his 'friends' breaks them, oh dear, that's far too much trouble than what it's actually worth. You may as well just permanently ban him from your server.

I understand another roleplay, WinterBite, has had this exact same issue.

"Cower"? I didn't want to be bull stuffted by you anymore, don't bitch at me saying I am afraid of you.
Cower as in talk stuff down to me then leave before I get a chance to reply.

Also, just noticed you permanently banned me from the server for your interpersonal issues with me, phenomenal administrative skills.
You would have caused problems, and I just don't want you on my server.

I was really worried this would happen. And it actually did. It's not really about friendship Wound, he feels replaced. By me. :(
yeah but it isn't your fault, he is just a fool, if he wouldn't have blocked me I would have explained I was going to use both shields, he is just dolting it up.

Now now, why don't you stop acting like you are one step above everyone here.  Please stfu and take into account that Mounds isn't worth helping.
Why, Sure he is, As collected from close examination he seems to have the great potential to be a even more respectful and better member than he is now, If in addition to giving him another chance we kindly help him.