Author Topic: mounds bar/broze/whatever the forget - dumb as ass and in denial  (Read 8728 times)

how the hell is that trolling.
I'd suggest you visit a counsler!
Wow...

You just contradicted everything you just said.

I'm serious, I really don't want to ever see you again, you literally constantly flame me and rise tensions, it's just tiring at this point.

The entire class system is invalid, and the map has a lot of issues with its design.
Lol you never read do you?
i'm pretty sure we have said this at least twice, there is a new update coming out in a couple days, more customizable classes, removing riot shield, adding a medieval shield, and finally removing player persistance, read before you post.
Kojo and me are going to make the classes more customizabls
-And a more customizable weapon system, might even things out.

there are more times i've said it than that, but you get the point.

"Anyone who posts "who cares" or "no one cares" or similar dismissive statements will be banned."
It's not dismissive at all hahaha.

Wow, Wound, this guy has been loving with me for the last 4 months, don't be so damn arrogant.
if you weren't such a tart he wouldn't be ripping on you.

Okay, you're just trolling at this point.
that isn't trolling, he is being sarcastic, you should read before posting three times, make it into one big post, you know you can do that? right?

I'm serious, I really don't want to ever see you again, you literally constantly flame me and rise tensions, it's just tiring at this point.
oh lol

The entire class system is invalid, and the map has a lot of issues with its design.
THEN DON'T PLAY IT.

Why the heck are you still talking about how bad the server is?

This is a drama about you. If you don't like the server don't say how negative it is or anything, it's simple, just don't play it.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 01:27:50 PM by Badspot »

don't be so damn arrogant.
prime example of the pot calling the kettle black

THEN DON'T PLAY IT.

This is not a valid way to dismiss complaints.  Ever.  See the following articles for more detail:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

Imagine this scenario:
User 1: I went to McDonald's and they stuff in my sandwich!
User 2: Well if you don't like stuff burgers don't go to that mcdonald's, duh.  Grow up and go to a different store and stop complaining.

Does User 2's behavior reply seem reasonable to you?  If so, you should have your head examined. 

if you weren't such a tart he wouldn't be ripping on you.
He constantly flames me and makes petty insults for attention, it's an annoyance.

He constantly flames me and makes petty insults for attention, it's an annoyance.
jeez its like he has no reason to

/sarcasm

jeez its like he has no reason to

/sarcasm
No, he doesn't, he randomly jumps into drama topics and flames me, and I am really tired of it, I'm sorry you're too inconsiderate to see it in my perspective but it has gone on long enough.

you are so arrogant yourself it hurts
No, he doesn't, he randomly jumps into drama topics and flames me, and I am really tired of it, I'm sorry you're too inconsiderate to see it in my perspective but it has gone on long enough.
he has plenty of reasons, you are just a tart.

you are so arrogant yourself it hurtshe has plenty of reasons, you are just a tart.
No one has any god damn right to flame anyone, it's in the rules and bannable, don't come here bull stuffting me about that.

No one has any god damn right to flame anyone, it's in the rules and bannable, don't come here bull stuffting me about that.
he doesn't flame you whatsover.
he gets onto you sure but I see no flame, stop lying to yourself.

He says he dislikes it based off the classes.
They didn't "stuff" in his sandwich. A lot of others have played on the server and they enjoy it.
That is a terrible brown townogy.

he doesn't flame you whatsover.
he gets onto you sure but I see no flame, stop lying to yourself.
"Broze is handicapped, Broze is a dumbass, Broze is autistic". I'm sorry, but you need to take a step back from your computer and go read those posts.

He says he dislikes it based off the classes.
They didn't "stuff" in his sandwich. A lot of others have played on the server and they enjoy it.
That is a terrible brown townogy.
It's up to the admins now on how to proceed with you.

And yes, it was dismissive.

It's up to the admins now on how to proceed with you.

And yes, it was dismissive.
I wasn't being dismissive toward the thread.
What are you talking about? I said if you dislike it based off your stubborn opinion then you shouldn't join.
We didn't abuse you or anything. You were an starfish and we banned you for being an starfish.
Not Interpersonal problems or anything else.