Author Topic: mounds bar/broze/whatever the forget - dumb as ass and in denial  (Read 8726 times)

Patton or me?

Because if it's me, I generally make very kind comments.
lol okay

Patton or me?

Because if it's me, I generally make very kind comments.

Patton

Patton

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215495.15
not related but christ let it go lol. i'm not that bad

NOW TO PEOPLE TRYING TO BUTT IN:
you should seriously stay out of this drama. You've got no clue how Broze acts online and on servers. I'm pretty sure wound's given a prime example of that. go look at his posts in the Winter Byte roleplay thread and reconsider your opinion. broze generally causes problems on servers and his "everything that I do is everyone else's fault" attitude, disregard for authority, and general argumentativeness are incredibly irritating.

not related but Christ let it go lol. i'm not that bad

you should seriously stay out of this drama. You've got no clue how Broze acts online and on servers. I'm pretty sure wound's given a prime example of that. go look at his posts in the Winter Byte roleplay thread and reconsider your opinion. broze generally causes problems on servers and his "everything that I do is everyone else's fault" attitude, disregard for authority, and general argumentativeness are incredibly irritating.

Christ is spelled capitalized. I'm just going to ignore the rest of your...errors.  :panda:

Christ is spelled capitalized. I'm just going to ignore the rest of your...errors.  :panda:
So the only thing you're going to acknowledge out of that entire post is a simple capitalization error? Really?

Well first off, Mordius is dumb for nitpicking grammatical errors as an excuse for an argument. Second off, "christ" can be referred to as part of a name (Jesus Christ), a title (Jesus the Christ), or a as a descriptive noun (He is a christ). This being said, it depends on which use it is implied. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was referring to it as a descriptive noun.

Well first off, Mordius is dumb for nitpicking grammatical errors as an excuse for an argument. Second off, "christ" can be referred to as part of a name (Jesus Christ), a title (Jesus the Christ), or a as a descriptive noun (He is a christ). This being said, it depends on which use it is implied. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was referring to it as a descriptive noun.
oh lol

not related but christ let it go lol. i'm not that bad

Ironic when you always flame me, I'd really like to just talk to you in-game to speak to you, interesting you're never there, are you "Whirlwind" now? I saw you today, but made no comment.

In fact, I would like to schedule a meeting to resolve our disputes, would you not feel the same? If you refuse, then I truly cannot be blamed for trying to be civil.

In fact, I would like to schedule a meeting to resolve our disputes, would you not feel the same? If you refuse, then I truly cannot be blamed for trying to be civil.
you must be loving joking around

you must be loving joking around
I'm actually quite serious, I would like to resolve this in a civil manner than spew petty insults at one another.

mounds this is the drama section of a lego game, not a whole lot of people will be civil, and there really isn't anything to discuss, people wouldn't what you call 'flame' if you weren't a moron.

broze if you want to clear your reputation here

you could always, y'know, get banned and come back as an alt and not tell anyone that it's an alt

broze if you want to clear your reputation here

you could always, y'know, get banned and come back as an alt and not tell anyone that it's an alt
he has had plenty of alts, but he isn't smart enough to keep it a secret haha.