Author Topic: chrome what are you doing stop it right now  (Read 1435 times)

Yeah, I have no idea why Google feels the need to use an entire core of processing to update an internet browser.
Well, it certainly does go by quick.  30 seconds of lag at most.  Better than most duplication lagfests.

Whenever my chrome stops responding it sometimes makes my taskbar go poof too. It should come back :P

There must be something really wrong with your computer, OS or version of Chrome. Especially considering you can actually get Chrome to stop responding.

Well, it certainly does go by quick.  30 seconds of lag at most.  Better than most duplication lagfests.
Well, you are comparing a program made by a billionaire to an add-on made in a highly inefficient scripting language.
And the strange thing is, my other programs update faster. (Opera, Steam, etc)
And they also don't update invisibly. They inform me on updates.

tl;dr: CHROME2012 INVISIBLE PROCESSING

There must be something really wrong with your computer, OS or version of Chrome. Especially considering you can actually get Chrome to stop responding.
Nono it's not that hard.  Just keep hitting the new tab button and loading up research sites.  I'm sure it'll crash eventually.

Well, you are comparing a program made by a billionaire to an add-on made in a highly inefficient scripting language.

Yup.  It makes me nervous that such a finely tuned program could take so long to update.  What exactly is chrome doing back there...
CHROME2012 INVISIBLE PROCESSING

which taskbar are you talking about
the windows 7 one

it's still doing it guys please help
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 04:09:53 PM by Shell »

press ctrl + shift + n

is it still acting up?
if so you have a bad extension.

My google.com wont use the auto search thingy correctly

fml

Chrome broken as usual, no surprise here.
Uninstall it and get a decent browser. Use Chromium if you want to keep something remotely close to Chrome.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:11:50 PM by KoopaScooper »

Chrome broken as usual. No surprise here.
Uninstall it and get a decent browser. Use Chromium if you want to keep something remotely close to Chrome.
Debbie Downer

Chrome broken as usual, no surprise here.
chromium has the same issue