Sony has achieved a rip-off streak already worth of 3 points!

Author Topic: Sony has achieved a rip-off streak already worth of 3 points!  (Read 7497 times)

I think every motion control is dumb and useless
and no fun
Actually, in most Wii games the motion control is used rather rarely and barely changes the gameplay. For example in the Mario Galaxy games you always use the wii mote to collect starbits and balance Mario on a ball in certain stages, which is fun.

Seriously, you guys just loving believe Nintendo is the loving holy grail of video game companies. They keep pumping out stuffty consoles with terrible gimmicks that no self-respecting gamer would buy. After that's done, they make the same Zelda/Mario/Pokemon game over and over and you guys call them loving geniuses for stealing your money. They had some great ideas back in the day, but now they are milking the nostalgia dollar to stuff
1. Nintendo is the holy grail of video games. At least compared to everyone else they seem to have the most enjoyable games and original content
2. If Nintendo makes consoles with horrible gimmicks, how come Xbox and Playstation (your favourite companies apparently) rip them off?
3. I can only agree with Super Mario games. Everything else always has a new cool twist to it. Nintendo has released 4 side scrolling Mario games in the last four years and they all seem to be the same game. Other than that, 3D Mario games are loving awesome and always have new stuff to bring in the table that will change the whole game series.
4. Nintendo has always made good games. Nowadays they don't have too many limitations and don't take it for granted. They always have something new and good up their sleeve.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:20:13 AM by Tonkka² »

You can't say Sony copied Nintendo with the PS move because the Eye toy was invented for ps2 before the Wii even came out.
Oh my loving god this.

Stop acting like Nintendo invented motion control gaming.

(Nintendo is a good company but seriously.)

Oh my loving god this.

Stop acting like Nintendo invented motion control gaming.

(Nintendo is a good company but seriously.)
Well, they perfected it into something bigger and better than for a single game station in the grocery store to leave your kids playing with while you pick up some food stuff.

Nintendo is the holy grail of video games. At least compared to everyone else they seem to have the most enjoyable games and original content
um well I beg to differ
none of the games I play are available on Nintendo consoles
and they keep doing the same stuff over and over again, just like everybody else, so that's an invalid claim

I cannot begin to comprehend the utter stupidity of this post.
Enlighten me, please.
  I am also sorry to inform the people of today that most ideas of these times are not original. Nintendo may be very imaginative but Sony currently has better stocks in today's economy all because they "copied" an idea and made it "better". That is not my opinion either. I personally could care less whether Nintendo was more original or visa versa. Statistically, Sony's products are more popular and their statistics prove it whether you agree with this or not.

Well, they perfected it into something bigger and better than for a single game station in the grocery store to leave your kids playing with while you pick up some food stuff.
This. This is the answer to everyone's quarrels. Everything today is just taken and made into something bigger and better. Even Nintendo did it so all arguments are invalid. I win.

No, Sony is rich as forget cashing off DLC. Now they're just trying to eliminate other game companies by leeching off their ideas and making a stufftier version of them on their own platform. I have never seen Nintendo copy Sony, what the forget is their problem? Is Sony really that much of a cheap bastard they really cant invent their own ideas? Nintendo should patent their stuff.
Except internal representatives and external commentators have estimated that they are leading to bankruptcy and could start selling off assets next year.

You can't say Sony copied Nintendo with the PS move because the Eye toy was invented for ps2 before the Wii even came out. So that would mean The Wii copied Sony then.
Im sorry everyone, but i just had to bump this because i only now remembered something that contradicts this statement

This was in 1980's.

It sucked, but it still counts as motion control. Even before this there was the Zapper, even though working with a light sensor, it still made you move to control the game. Therefore it was/is motion control. After that there was the super scope which was the SNES counterpart of the Zapper which worked like the power glove. Technology wasn't so stable back then so the Scope and the Power Glove were still pretty poopy.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 05:03:35 AM by Tonkka² »

After that's done, they make the same Zelda/Mario/Pokemon game over and over and you guys call them loving geniuses for stealing your money.
Let's list all the generic FPS games that sell like hotcakes.

Let's list all the generic FPS games that sell like hotcakes.
Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Reach
Halo 4

Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3

Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Halo 4
is it fair to consider them generic when they invented their respective styles?

Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3

Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Halo 4

Medal of Honor      
Medal of Honor: Underground
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault    2015, Inc.
Medal of Honor: Frontline   
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead2
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Breakthrough2
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun   
Medal of Honor: Infiltrator
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault    
Medal of Honor: European Assault
Medal of Honor: Heroes   
Medal of Honor: Vanguard    
Medal of Honor: Airborne   
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Medal of Honor