Author Topic: Music Megathread (Electronic music in OP)  (Read 5580 times)

Nothing like some good ol' Caravan Palace.

Stop living in the past and get with de tiems mang
Your sentence very accurately compares classic music to modern music.

In the first part of your sentence, everything is spelled correctly and there are no grammatical errors. The first part of the sentence being well typed signifies how classic music was well-made. The accurate spelling makes it easy to read which signifies how classic music sounded good, similar to how the sentence sounds good when you can read it easily.

Like the last part of your sentence, music today isn't well-made. And the bad spelling at the end of the sentence makes it sound bad when you read it. This signifies how today's music sounds like a blender.

It was a tough riddle, but I figured it out. You thought you could sneak one past me. >=)

music today isn't well-made.
There are literally billions of different artists and bands that have formed since 1985; you have no right to say that until you have listen to all of that music.

Your sentence very accurately compares classic music to modern music.

In the first part of your sentence, everything is spelled correctly and there are no grammatical errors. The first part of the sentence being well typed signifies how classic music was well-made. The accurate spelling makes it easy to read which signifies how classic music sounded good, similar to how the sentence sounds good when you can read it easily.

Like the last part of your sentence, music today isn't well-made. And the bad spelling at the end of the sentence makes it sound bad when you read it. This signifies how today's music sounds like a blender.

It was a tough riddle, but I figured it out. You thought you could sneak one past me. >=)
too bad classic music sucks

you have no right to say that
Well it's my opinion, so actually I do have a right.

I also mean in general. I am not saying that all of today's music is bad, there is some stuff that I like.

in general.
If that means "top 40" then I agree

top 40 stuff is just loving garbage

Well it's my opinion, so actually I do have a right.

I also mean in general. I am not saying that all of today's music is bad, there is some stuff that I like.
yeah well your opinion sucks

Pixies is probably one of my favorite bands.

too bad classic music sucks
This is why I laugh at youth culture.

I listen to and write Classical and Jazz.

That's your opinion.
Have fun listening to the same 10 songs for the rest of your life

Have fun listening to the same 10 songs for the rest of your life
loving TOLD god DAMN

oh also there is new music for today in the op

oh also there is new music for today in the op
Death Ride was pretty cool. And I liked the rhythm of All is Well, but the vocals so of turned me off

music today isn't well-made.

That is extremely subjective and misinformed. There are millions of songs that are well made and the amount of well-made music has not changed in the last 50 years. The events that happened in the last 5 decades did not change the amount of well made music. The only reason you think music from the 50's-80's was better was because either you have a different musical taste or because good music survives. For example, do you remember 'Rock Me Amadeus' by Falco? No. You don't. That's because no matter to popularity of the music at the time, if it's not good it doesn't survive. In 2030, the same reason 'Rock Me Amadeus' didn't survive past the 80's 'Never Say Never' by Justin Beiber won't survive past the 2010's. On the other hand, the same reason 'Killer Queen' by Queen survived the 80's 'Hey Johnny Park!' by Foo Fighters will survive the 2010's.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 02:40:39 PM by Darkness ZXW »

If dubstep becomes the next big thing (like how pop is now) I'm going to be really loving pissed.