Author Topic: Music Megathread (Electronic music in OP)  (Read 5591 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FHMUUDBfPk
We're playing this piece for the spring concert. We just received the sheet music yesterday. I like it so far.

holy stuff man that was kvlt as forget in the beginning

acoustic metal

2deep5everyone

Bumping because new music in the OP

2deep5everyone
deeper than ur mums fanny m8

iTunes you roostertastic piece of stuff, why the forget won't you start when I need to buy moozic

Silly updates breaking my iTuunez

iTunes you roostertastic piece of stuff, why the forget won't you start when I need to buy moozic

>buying music

lel

Banbanban
It was sarcasm which allowed me to post an extremely relevant comic as a joke.

ALSO
>not getting all your music from friends who don't want their CDs any more and give them to you instead of trading them in at a record store
>not just exclusively listening to music released for free by the original artist
do you even music

>not just exclusively listening to music released for free by the original artist

Please tell me you are joking.

Please tell me you are joking.
I'm joking/being sarcastic pretty much every time I greentext on here.

There is some p. good free music tho

Before someone said brostep may become as popular as pop. You're loving stupid. Popular music is pop. Nothing else becomes popular. It may have different elements, but everything on the radio is the watered-down, pop version of a genre. They'll never play true hip-hop on the radio. They'll never play true alternative on the radio. They'll never play true folk on the radio. Mumford and Sons is a pop band. Taylor Swift is a pop artist. Lil Wayne is a pop artist. Jesus

Before someone said brostep may become as popular as pop. You're loving stupid. Popular music is pop. Nothing else becomes popular. It may have different elements, but everything on the radio is the watered-down, pop version of a genre. They'll never play true hip-hop on the radio. They'll never play true alternative on the radio. They'll never play true folk on the radio. Mumford and Sons is a pop band. Taylor Swift is a pop artist. Lil Wayne is a pop artist. Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcxrIWK83s4

I buy all my music on Amazon Cloud