Poll

Should we add Boss Dark Demon for Boss Battles? (Discussed here)

Yes
16 (80%)
No
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Visolator's Server - Mini-Games [Dev Mode]  (Read 29358 times)

I have organized and updated the thread, making it more easier to see by adding lines. Also updated the bosses.

Applying as a Scripter:

1.http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=4247

2. Scripting experience (use details): Basically the above admin is the only one of my own, however I have also assissted in some ScatteredSpace projects and even a bit with Pecon7.

3. Unless you want a flying, unicorn that can shapeshift and carry bricks I think I should be able to help with anything.

4. I enjoy scripting and something to actually make instead of just some random script for my own use.

I don't know why you are bothering with your own eval?

Also would being admin on the highly esteemed server of Pecon's Boss Battles be enough to get admin on this?
Welcome to the club, Gizmo. I will add you to the scripting list.

Also would being admin on the highly esteemed server of Pecon's Boss Battles be enough to get admin on this?
Yes.

Welcome to die, Gizmo (JK, he won't die, I hope)

Builders, we need you here today, we'll give you the password for the server

Good. Also, next restart I will disable a lot of music and will add epic music that I downloaded.

So what do I need to do for this?

1.:name Xofo
2.:to help out on the server
3.:recommendation spaceman77 doors WTF.-.
4.:i want to make the server a nice fun place you have well FUN because games are made to have fun and if your not having fun then its point less

4.:i want to make the server a nice fun place you have well FUN because games are made to have fun and if your not having fun then its point less

Denied, worst app i've seen so far, no details whatsoever, i've also seen you post this many times.

Denied. You have no bl_id to show me, huge lack of details, and "to help out the server" is not even a reason for admin.

BTW people, we've hired Phantom Knight as builder because it was my idea. He's helping us a lot

BTW people, we've hired Phantom Knight as builder because it was my idea. He's helping us a lot
Alright, as long as we have builders, we'll be good.

Okay everyone, you can turn on music downloading, there are only 22 songs, no default songs are enabled. All custom.