Poll

Should we add Boss Dark Demon for Boss Battles? (Discussed here)

Yes
16 (80%)
No
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Visolator's Server - Mini-Games [Dev Mode]  (Read 29274 times)

Where is this website? I would like to have a look.

http://visolatorsserver.weebly.com/

was in his profile.

nvm that's his personal website.

http://visolatorsserver.weebly.com/

was in his profile.

nvm that's his personal website.

Its also outdated, I will change the link since it is a little hard to update that website than this one.

Admin Application:

1. In Game name: Capt’n

2. Blockland ID: 33865

3. Reason why you want to be admin (please elaborate):
I would like to be admin because I believe I could help and benefit the server. I want to help the server grow in size and popularity. 

4. Must have at least 3 recommendations, also use bl_ids

Kniaz – 672

Frankie/Tango – 13843 (Pretty sure this is the ID he uses. His forum ID is 41017)

Reinforcements – 23459
Rein will post here once to affirm my recommendation.

5. How will you use admin:

I will use admin to benefit the server in all ways possible. Recently, I have better learned the skill of events and can put them to good use for your server. I have decent building skills, which I could use to help you build a new arena for your server.  I would use admin to kick AFKers, and correct newbies, but also help them learn. Instead of a ban right away I would try to help them understand, although I am not afraid to ban when needed.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 10:08:45 PM by Captn »

Applications are now being reviewed! 90% or higher you get super admin! 76% or higher to pass.

1. Blockland ID: 33576 (Name: -Lightning-)
2. Reason why you would want to be admin: I want to help out with the Maps (Terrain). (42%)
3. Must have 4 recommendations: Jitank (BL_ID: 21822) Shadeymatt (BL_ID 32618) The Night (BL_ID 13701) The Raven (BL_ID 13105)(100%)
4. How will you use admin: I'm good with dealing with noobs so i wont automaticly ban them. I will help build terrain (good with terrain). I'm good with VCE but i can help some on new bosses. I hope you will recommend me. my email JacobBouchillon@gmail.com. (75%)

Denied. Not enough detail for #2. (72%)

1. Blockland ID: 38424 (Name: Trifornt)
2. Reason why you want to be Super Admin: I wish to help out the Boss Battles server even more. (42%)
3. Must have 3 recommendations: Aura(30228), John98(9095), SilicionCactus(22088), BrickCake(29856) (90%)
4. How will you use admin: I pledge to follow all rules on the server, AGAIN! I have been admin for a while and I've helped out the server a lot. I guarantee you the server is safe under my control and so you are able to take breaks. If you ever need something done, you can sit back and I'll wire it all up for you and all you have to do is have a nice time using it! I will work for you as hard as I can and I am active on the server. I will not attack players and I will be intelligent while settling a dispute. I swear to always put administration first and never go to play the game until every last bit of things are fixed and ready. I swear under my law that I will not abuse my admins rights, and I swear if I gain the admin rights, then this day forth your server will improve. (93%)

Denied, there is not enough info for #2. We also have enough Super Admins right now. (75%)

Admin Application:

I would like to be admin because I believe I could help and benefit the server. I want to help the server grow in size and popularity.   (80%)

Kniaz – 672

Frankie/Tango – 13843 (Pretty sure this is the ID he uses. His forum ID is 41017)

Reinforcements – 23459
(100%)

I will use admin to benefit the server in all ways possible. Recently, I have better learned the skill of events and can put them to good use for your server. I have decent building skills, which I could use to help you build a new arena for your server.  I would use admin to kick AFKers, and correct newbies, but also help them learn. Instead of a ban right away I would try to help them understand, although I am not afraid to ban when needed.

(81%)

Accepted. Nice Job. (87%)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:57:02 PM by Advanced Bot »

Thank you for accepting my application.

I see in the OP it says the server is currently up, although I do not see it on the master list. When should I expect it up again?

Forum Name: Areeb1002 Ingame: Outpact

Applying for: Super Admin

Blockland ID: 26043

Reason of Administrating:
I am a kind administrator, I have been administrating servers since the time i came, I am always on my duty to detect people breaking rules. Since I am a good administrator, i feel to help servers like these to have a nice time there, so i can fix bugs, build interesting things (Like towers, ect) and can help ANY time.

Recommenders:
MagmaBloom (31731), Storm Quit Rage (33943), Dingrobin (38937).

Using Administrating: I will use the administrating to ban or kick rulebreakers (As Said) and I could help with buildings, fixing bugs which issued in the server, make new bosses and types, and i could secretly join with my extra key, check on people, if they break rules where admins aren't here, I can go back to myself and kick/ban rulebreakers.

I hope you promote me from Super Admin.

How come admins can't leave the minigame?

Why is the server passworded...?

Admin Application:

I would like to be admin because I believe I could help and benefit the server. I want to help the server grow in size and popularity.  (80%)

Kniaz – 672

Reinforcements – 23459
(100%)

I will use admin to benefit the server in all ways possible. Recently, I have better learned the skill of events and can put them to good use for your server. I have decent building skills, which I could use to help you build a new arena for your server.  I would use admin to kick AFKers, and correct newbies, but also help them learn. Instead of a ban right away I would try to help them understand, although I am not afraid to ban when needed.

(81%)

Accepted. Nice Job. (87%)
Capt'n deserves Super Admin though. I've seen him in action and he's better than a lot of us.
Why is the server passworded...?
Removed Reply, you should know this
How come admins can't leave the minigame?
Visolator didn't want admins getting in his way at the time.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 09:56:40 AM by Cuddles le Bear »

Visolator, according to the welcome message, admins are not allowed to create personal bosses, however on the forum post -

ADMIN
--------
Can create if approved by a higher rank

SUPER ADMIN
-----------------
Can create.

This should be updated.
I'm kind of unclear of how this works as I thought the Co-Host or Host had to verify it, SA or A.
A few admins say you did this because other admins were not following the creation rules.
I suggest improving custom-class system by having you or Cecil place a brick next to the class to show it is verified.

Forum Name: Areeb1002 Ingame: Outpact

Applying for: Super Admin

Blockland ID: 26043

Reason of Administrating:
I am a kind administrator, I have been administrating servers since the time i came, I am always on my duty to detect people breaking rules. Since I am a good administrator, i feel to help servers like these to have a nice time there, so i can fix bugs, build interesting things (Like towers, ect) and can help ANY time.

Recommenders:
MagmaBloom (31731), Storm Quit Rage (33943), Dingrobin (38937).

Using Administrating: I will use the administrating to ban or kick rulebreakers (As Said) and I could help with buildings, fixing bugs which issued in the server, make new bosses and types, and i could secretly join with my extra key, check on people, if they break rules where admins aren't here, I can go back to myself and kick/ban rulebreakers.

I hope you promote me from Super Admin.

Okay, in all actual seriousness, I really, really do not recommend this guy.
He's got a real big ego on him, and whenever he's in a server where he is close friends with the host, he has a high demand to have the host ban people he doesn't like. I'd decline him if you like having your server in tip-top shape.

I usually go against admin applications, but this one looks pretty well organized and in needed of proofing, well done host.

sorry for not being on in such a long time, i would like to contribute a little. what's the password for the dev server?