Author Topic: Unlimited Minecraft  (Read 1492 times)

I should make script for Unlimited MineCraft or not? I want read your suggest and discussing.
similar of Unlimited Mining.
I am not sure if this good or bad idea. Please let me know!

Why not just play Minecraft?

It could make a good medieval game. Like mine for minerals and sell them/go to blacksmith for weaponry.

Why not just play Minecraft?

Why not just play Tf2 instead of using tf2 weapons in this game?

Why not just play with legos IRL instead of playing blockland?

Why not just play with legos IRL instead of playing blockland?
Because that stuff's expensive motherforgeter! You seen how much they charge for lego sets nowadays?

It could make a good medieval game. Like mine for minerals and sell them/go to blacksmith for weaponry.
Good idea. I might add it in my script.

Because that stuff's expensive motherforgeter! You seen how much they charge for lego sets nowadays?
They've got so many damned theme sets, harry potter and starwars and all that stuff, that they have to heighten the price to pay up for the title/copyrights, etc.

I honestly wouldn't know about any kind of prices or anything about recent lego, sorry.

Anyway this idea shouldn't just be a minecraft clone, make something similar but improve on minecraft's terrible aspects

(like the entire game)

Anyway, yeah, I think this is quite an interesting idea :o

I honestly wouldn't know about any kind of prices or anything about recent lego, sorry.

Anyway this idea shouldn't just be a minecraft clone, make something similar but improve on minecraft's terrible aspects

(like the entire game)

What you got against MC?

I must be a millionaire with all the Lego i have.

I must be a millionaire with all the Lego i have.
i probly have maybe 30,000 in legos

What you got against MC?
It feels like an empty casket of wasted ideas. As a building tool, not much can be done because of the lack of block types, the building mechanics in blockland are way better than minecraft's and feel a ton less awkward to use. As a survival game it's even worse, with terrible combat and new handicapped stuff that doesn't help you added every other week. There's hints of a good game lingering in it and that's what I don't like about it.

Can we please start talking about this guys idea? seriously.

minecraft was good until 1.8

then they forgeted up