Author Topic: Roblox Reaches 200,000 Parts (Roblox used a BL Save)  (Read 16408 times)

OH GOD LOL
The big huge invisible bricks that prevent building above the spawn
They're those massive black cubes right there.
Those are also used for the Laser A emitter occasionally.

I remember this block party, and the farmhouse thing and the building next to it is barnabas' ask him, this was an era when i greatly enjoyed the game.

although it's a community build and public, i don't think it will matter if they took it, badspot has said before that there is a save button for a reason, but putting it in a whole different game for a demo is outrageous and showing that their desperate.

I remember this block party, and the farmhouse thing and the building next to it is barnabas' ask him, this was an era when i greatly enjoyed the game.

although it's a community build and public, i don't think it will matter if they took it, badspot has said before that there is a save button for a reason, but putting it in a whole different game for a demo is outrageous and showing that their desperate.
I don't really mind either, its just the fact they took a Blockland map and used it to advertise their new feature and didnt even get credit. The video isn't even truthful, it had to be edited because for me that place loaded with a script and for Shedletsky it loaded the normal Roblox way. Why do they show off features when its so early in development, can't they wait for it to get a little bit better?

*they're

So shedletsky has a Blockland account?

what?

what?
No, Badspot's Block Party 01 has a download on the page. They probably used it because it has just over 200k bricks, 208,230

New Update:

Shedletsky new it was from Blockland, he posted somewhere else that it was from BL but not on the video.

what?
If you read the OP you would know "HatHelper" converted the map and that Shedletsky just found or was given the link to it and just used it.

I remember that block party. Some guy tried to claim the entire server in the name of Britain.

Wow 2 things could've happened, they took the download from a thread or a idiot saved it and gave it to shedletsky.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 07:07:40 PM by -Maxx- »

Yet another Roblox video that is misleading and dishonest. Reminds me of the time the official channel made that Roblox trailer, it got hammered with dislikes and comments about how it mis-represented the game to be better than it was (and these were from Roblox players).

Wow 2 things could've happened, they stole it or some idiot saved it and gave it to Shedletsky.
It's not like block party saves are ever posted...

Wow 2 things could've happened, they took the download from a thread or a idiot saved it and gave it to shedletsky.
I've stated this twice already, once in OP and another time explaining to someone. The Roblox user HatHelper has a private BL to Roblox Converter (me and my friend are working on one) he converted the save 5 months ago and then Shedletsky used it, not sure if Shedletsky found out about it by himself or HatHelper told him about it.