Poll

Where to next?

Mars
Venus

Author Topic: Humanity's Future - To the giant ball of cheese! Uh... I mean the moon!  (Read 55073 times)

new map

its come to the point where countries may have the same color. BUT KNOW THIS: these countries were not the same at one point, were not united, whatever, they are just the same color thats all

new map

its come to the point where countries may have the same color. BUT KNOW THIS: these countries were not the same at one point, were not united, whatever, they are just the same color thats all
-Please fix the map in the OP.
-So I don't get any expansion to my country?

well do you want any expansion

and to where

and for what reason

oh wait

OHHHHHHH

be sure to announce your expansion next time!

also ill make you orange from now on because of your flag
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 04:38:47 PM by Christopher P. »

well do you want any expansion
and to where
and for what reason

That would be the new area ^
(but it might not work since you already inserted Europe Union which was established after my expansion request -_-)

That's already taken by EU.
(And it seems you realized that after I posted and then edited ur post so this post is no longer needed. forget THINGS GOT COMPLICATED)

That's already taken by EU.
(And it seems you realized that after I posted and then edited ur post so this post is no longer needed. forget THINGS GOT COMPLICATED)
Things DID get complicated lmao :D

Also, a new expansion request (basically not spain and mediterranean island things) will be posted in a few minutes.

yes i have a map of your area minus the areas at europe

im going to be away for a while (christmas shopping yaey) so you will have to wait and stuffs

Wtf we need Dutch or something Sweden eeeeek

Wtf we need Dutch or something Sweden eeeeek
If I could make two countries, I would do that :c I can't believe I did Africa -_- CHRIS!

Christopher get the crap back on.

Yugoslavia focuses it self on naval development.

Aaaah,

Conservatia begins creating mores of Satellites.

Conservatia begins creating more Railway Cannons too.

And Conservatia's a monarchy now because forget all.

King Richardson the Valiant has ascended to the throne.

Conservatia introduces the Trident Combat Motorcycle, the Hound-Dog,the Royal Guard,  and the Royal Knight without the fancy lights.