Author Topic: The Neon Bar -LARGE IMAGE-  (Read 1662 times)

So i found an old screenshot i took on my old PC of one of my biggest projects That was never fully finished.
 The Neon bar

I started this project about in 2011 and finished it near the beginning of 2012. I lost the save when my PC died and the harddrive fried so i cant continue working on it. My skills at building have long since tethered up. I feel i didnt do very well with this, but it is the best project i've ever come close to completing.

Rate x/20

CREDIT:
Pitdeggeh (Repaint, touch ups and Bar elements)
Jirue (GLaDOS chamber save)
Blox-Y (Support and criticism)
Bakamangaka (Support)
Hydro (Support and criticism)
And anyone who's music i used in this build.

Please note i'm not taking full credit for this. If anything i'd give Jirue most of the credit for providing the save of the GLaDOS chamber from 2007 so i was able to edit it and repaint it. 

really nothing too spectacular, it's pretty spammy just looking at the walls, the only "neon" aspects are the central tube and the green arches, as well as the drinks at the bar. which, speaking of bar; there are only a few seats there are NO seats at all, this isn't a bar, this is like a club people would go to when hyped on LSD

5/20, good effort, not worth hosting unless you had some pretty dope activities going on / could make people want to be there just because of your personality.

That's pretty neat

13/20

really nothing too spectacular, it's pretty spammy just looking at the walls, the only "neon" aspects are the central tube and the green arches, as well as the drinks at the bar. which, speaking of bar; there are only a few seats there are NO seats at all, this isn't a bar, this is like a club people would go to when hyped on LSD

5/20, good effort, not worth hosting unless you had some pretty dope activities going on / could make people want to be there just because of your personality.
Please note the Build was never finished before my PC exploded into all hell. I never had time to install an actual Music Station, bathrooms a Lounge or seats. The build was meant to be A just-for-fun thing since i was hooked on Mass effect at the time. Basically this is a stuffty thing inspired by the Omega bar.

It was never finished- but i dont think it deserves as well of what you gave it.