Author Topic: RE: Roblox Reaches 200,000 Parts  (Read 6294 times)

I believe OP made a converter, which Altris is now trying to make

Fair enough but there is still credit to be given

i never understood

how were you able to port a blockland save into roblox? i never knew that was possible
Have you looked at a .bls file? They are as simple as day.

Why would we even need a converter? Blockland builds load fine in Blockland and Roblox builds loads fine in Roblox.

For fun. Sometimes I script random things just to have them. Like a terrain generator. No reason to, just wanted to challenge myself.

This is a bit my fault, sorry Alkan for the confusion. I tried commenting before on my thread about this and how you just converted the map and may have told Shedletsky about it or he could've just found out by himself, some people thought YOU were Shedletsky which I'm pretty sure I made it obvious in my OP that you weren't.

And as for the random bricks missing, or "effects" bricks that are usually invisible in blockland, I challenge you to make a better converter.

Although I do agree with the un-professionality of the video.
Challenge Accepted, I will probably release the converter for the public but I will want to get an official website up so people will always have somewhere safe to download, someone could upload a virus on some site and claim that to be a converter.

Challenge Accepted, I will probably release the converter for the public but I will want to get an official website up so people will always have somewhere safe to download, someone could upload a virus on some site and claim that to be a converter.
You don't need a fancy download, a lua script in the studio would work fine.

Mere coincidence? Normally nothing ever is, so going with that other idea seems dumber then mine.
But the fact that it's not even Badspot's image means Badspot got it from somewhere. Even if Builderman ripped it from the game, it's not Badspot's image, so we shouldn't give a stuff.

Why would we even need a converter? Blockland builds load fine in Blockland and Roblox builds loads fine in Roblox.
Because the guys over at Roblox can't build even though they made the game. So they just shamelessly steal.

We need a converter that converts raw blockland engine coding into roblox coding.

You don't need a fancy download, a lua script in the studio would work fine.
Yeah yeah, we are making it a plugin but I would like to have a website for it because this way users will always have a place to download it and have a less chance of downloading one that has a virus or is fake, the website will also have a "how to use" section with images or s video rather then by texta nd the benefit of having a website is that when we update it, if we ever do, they just go to the website where as if I were to host it on a site like mediafire, they would have to find me post the latest version somewhere. Eventually it will get confusing when more people download it, if they do.

Yeah yeah, we are making it a plugin but I would like to have a website for it because this way users will always have a place to download it and have a less chance of downloading one that has a virus or is fake, the website will also have a "how to use" section with images or s video rather then by texta nd the benefit of having a website is that when we update it, if we ever do, they just go to the website where as if I were to host it on a site like mediafire, they would have to find me post the latest version somewhere. Eventually it will get confusing when more people download it, if they do.
You dont need any download. Make a GUI/script thing.

Tell Shedletsky to give up on that garbage.

You dont need any download. Make a GUI/script thing.
That's what I am doing, I am making it a plugin with GUI, how will others get the plugin? They need to download the plugin no? I could use Mediafire but the problem is other people may upload to mediafire and people will eventually not know where the original is. I will just use Microsoft expression web to make the website, it has templates which I can edit and I can import my own backgrounds etc.

Yes I saw that video. It looked a lot like a blockland Freebuild.