Author Topic: Non Famous Group  (Read 1729 times)

Hello! If you are reading this forum, you are probably thinking that this clan is for non-famous people, but you are kind of wrong.

We are a clan for hated/disliked blockland people.

You are also thinking that this is a new clan, you are correct.

This clan was made just for non-famous people at first, but then we had to make a push up to it. We made this clan for people who are hated, disliked, or simply just not good at most things.

If you are new, and just looking for a clan, you have found the wrong one. If you are disliked, hated, or just not good at what others can do, you have found the right clan.

Your most likely looking for trouble if you put your tags to NFG, just because you want to look like your hated, disliked, or just plain old stupid.

Features:
-You get a lot of respect, no one EVER, in this clan EVER, has the right to assault you.
-You get trained.
-You get encouragement, and a lot of new skills.
-You will get taught things like Grapple Knifing, Combat Training, and Server Hosting.
-You will get LOTS of help with things you have problems with.
-We never quit on you.

Thanks to:
Errorless - Helping with most of the features in this clan.
Non Famous Group Leader - The idea of making this clan.
Destormer - Being our first person that we have had to train and help.

That is all for now!!!

If you wish to join, contact jangokiller1@gmail.com, or you can message me on RTB, my name is Non Famous Group Leader.

Bye :D

this clan is stupid

don't even try this stuff here

if this is a joke then fine, i understand

but please

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:45:49 AM by Badspot »

This isn't a joke.

You're a joke, you think this is loving stupid?

I'm trying with a lot of effort to make this clan better in every way.

You pathetic cunt.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:45:19 AM by Badspot »

This isn't a joke.

You're a joke, you think this is loving stupid?

I'm trying with a lot of effort to make this clan better in every way.

You pathetic cunt.

aww look it's the misfits club.

Yes, I think this is loving stupid. It's not like you're gonna make a comeback or anything.

Pathetic cunt? lol, I laugh at you and fart in your general direction.

A lot of effort? You have no loving layout! This is pathetic!

Btw, stop raping the enter key. I get it that you have another sentence, don't seperate each by a meter.

:( This is one reason why I hate blockland, the people there are so idiotic and pathetic. They don't even care what other people are trying to do.

Listen, I'm trying to make this clan better, I don't care about your opinions. I loving hate you.

My dream in blockland is to make it a better, nicer place for others. I know I'm cussing, that's just to make all of the friends out here get a life.

You are a nuisance. Replying on forums with bad comments saying "this is stuff". You have no respect for others.

:( This is one reason why I hate blockland, the people there are so idiotic and pathetic. They don't even care what other people are trying to do.

Listen, I'm trying to make this clan better, I don't care about your opinions. I loving hate you.

My dream in blockland is to make it a better, nicer place for others. I know I'm cussing, that's just to make all of the friends out here get a life.

You are a nuisance. Replying on forums with bad comments saying "this is stuff". You have no respect for others.

You're being stupid. You made a topic about a clan with absolutely no layout, and you're expecting not to get flamed. This is a really dumb idea and I don't think it's necessary at all.

":( This is one reason why I hate blockland, the people there are so idiotic and pathetic. They don't even care what other people are trying to do."

What you're trying to do is get attention.

Make it better? You just started it lol. Ok, you don't care about my opinions. Hey, I love you too.

Your dream is to make it a better, nicer place for others by adding a clan of misfits? Also, this place is already awesome. Couldn't really get much better, unless Pliny posted more often.

I'm a nuisance? I can be, I'm trying to help you not forget up here. Replying with comments like that is stating my opinion.

Learn to internet, buddy. You can't even take my criticism, and my criticism is NOTHING compared to the other people on this forum, much less compared to the whole internet.

You're gonna have a hell of a time here.

stuffty. This is absolutely out of order! I'm new and I like my style!

Go rape your mother goddamn mother loving idiot!

go home hodot, you're drunk.

I hope you have fun here. Thanks for that stuffty comeback.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:44:32 PM by hodototman »

The OP is out of order. Seriously dude, you barely have any idea of how to start a clan.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:49:22 PM by Zay »

forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget!!!

I JUST HATE YOU GUYS D;

forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget forget!!!

I JUST HATE YOU GUYS D;

woah man

calm

look, you're not gonna have an easy time on the internet if you can't take stuff like this.

bad way to start

buy an alt and try harder

Hmph. Looks like I'm the idiot. I shouldn't have started this loving post in the first place. I'm sorry for even loving caring for this. This is possibly my worst post I've ever made on blockland.

D: I'm sorry.

Now lock this topic and go cry in the corner.