Author Topic: I got an iPhone 5.  (Read 4742 times)

I wonder why everyone who has a phone has some kind of damaged screen, even with otter boxes and stuff, while i don't even have a scratch and all i have is a stuffty shock bumper.
I don't have any kind of case and my screen is flawless. I can't remember the last time I dropped my phone.

OtterBox cases suck no offense. Most phones screens will break inside the case :/

My ballistic case has never failed me whereas my sisters otterbox has broken 3 times :s

What? I posted a picture of my data usage.
What application is using what?

i've had an iphone for a few months, it's pretty nice.

What application is using what?
It's really a good thing when trivial features like this are the source of argument.  That means that Android and iOS are pretty comparable.

Otterboxes are ugly though, why ruin the iPhone's size and aesthetics with one?  Are you going to be throwing it on the ground constantly?

I have a great question Trinick, how, just how?  What did you do with your data to get in a few short months 918 gb's of data usage?

In a year I have only hit over 12 gb's

I have a great question Trinick, how, just how?  What did you do with your data to get in a few short months 918 gb's of data usage?

In a year I have only hit over 12 gb's
It's pretty clearly edited.  You can see a small white box next to the received number.

It's pretty clearly edited.  You can see a small white box next to the received number.

Upon taking off my glasses and angling my display, I found it.  Yes, good show ol' chap.

It's pretty clearly edited.  You can see a small white box next to the received number.
I'm looking at it and I don't see it. It's not edited, I'll take another screenshot for you but it's the same data so really the only thing that changed was time..

EDIT: did one better, took a picture of my phone's screen:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:16:03 AM by Trinick! »

I'm looking at it and I don't see it. It's not edited, I'll take another screenshot for you but it's the same data so really the only thing that changed was time..

EDIT: did one better, took a picture of my phone's screen:

good job, you know how to use the photos app.  Also, the white spots are even easier to see in the photo.  Learn how to use the dropper tool.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:36:35 AM by Marcem »

good job, you know how to use the photos app.
Every single picture posted can be augmented in some way, that doesn't mean it is. I mean, I don't care that you think I edited it, but I wouldn't post a pointless picture of my data usage to brag that I'm some datahogging whore.

iPhone's are nice.

Can't wait to jail break mine. :D

Screenshot of my data usage screen. Phone is HTC One X+, running Jellybean 4.1.1
Absolutely love my phone. It is great at running everything app I use.

EDIT: No idea how to make that picture smaller.

remove that case. cases just make it look ugly and remove the thinness that the iPhone was meant to have