I can't understand why my parents interfere with my life way too often.

Author Topic: I can't understand why my parents interfere with my life way too often.  (Read 3244 times)

Yeah except it's kinda like Riddler where he did horrible things in WWII, but he thought what he was doing was good for the country he loved.
May as well give it a shot.
But it could forget his chances. Don't tell them how mature you are, show it. As they realize you're more mature than you look they'll ease up.

If my mom found out I was communicating with grown men I dont know in real life she would take the computer away.

Most of us aren't past 21. So I wouldn't consider people here grown.

my parents are the same way lol

if they found out i had a form of communication with people i don't know irl they'd probably take my computer away forever
stuff, no more pokemon? :(

Most of us aren't past 21. So I wouldn't consider people here grown.
except in the view of most parents, "everyone on the internet is a child enthusiast secretly planning to rape you"

stuff, no more pokemon? :(
"if they found out"

meaning if they were smart enough to realize what i do all day on the computer

My parents took my laptop because they think I will tell some random guy my address or something like that. Since that day I havent been able to Blockland.

It was like 1-2 years ago.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:46:47 AM by Kevso11 »

-accidental doublepost-

My parents like to interfere with my life and most of the time it's only if I'm about to do something ridiculously terrible. My parents would let a total stranger mail me christmas presents.

Since that day I havent been able to Blockland ever since that day.

You're 14. Your parents are going to run your life. You're supposed to be dependent on your parents at this age, deal with it. Maybe start complaining if they're still on your ass when you're 23. Expect more freedom at...at least 17. My parents still mandate a curfew, and they always want to know where I am.

Bottom line, deal with it.

my parents are the same way lol

if they found out i had a form of communication with people i don't know irl they'd probably take my computer away forever

They have to give it back, its your property when you are fully grown, or else that would quailfy as stealing.

You're 14. Your parents are going to run your life. You're supposed to be dependent on your parents at this age, deal with it. Maybe start complaining if they're still on your ass when you're 23. Expect more freedom at...at least 17. My parents still mandate a curfew, and they always want to know where I am.

Bottom line, deal with it.

Last line, thats just being secure and safe.
Who knows if some stranger walks up to you and-

I think you get it.

Last line, thats just being secure and safe.
Who knows if some stranger walks up to you and-

I think you get it.

The point being, my parents are by no means hands-off, and they interfere with my life plenty. I'm 17, and I deal with it as best as I can. Of course it's expected that teenagers want more freedom.