Author Topic: Going to Chula Vista  (Read 873 times)

Wisconsin Dells resort, anyone been there, there are mixed reviews, some bad, some great, how good is the indoor waterpark?

All I know about Chula Vista is that my robotics team kicked some ass at the robotics competition at their local high school B)
We drove down from LA, ugh.
Anyway, enjoy being like 2 miles from the border. The restaurants in Chula Vista aren't half bad.

All I know about Chula Vista is that my robotics team kicked some ass at the robotics competition at their local high school B)
We drove down from LA, ugh.
Anyway, enjoy being like 2 miles from the border. The restaurants in Chula Vista aren't half bad.

ahauahanadbu
not California, the Wisconsin dells resort

ahauahanadbu
not California, the Wisconsin dells resort
wh00ps
enjoy
never been to wisconsin

I made the same goddamn mistake, Daedalus. I was like, 'What the forget? Who would want to go to Chula Vista?'

all of Wisconsin dells sucks, who puts waterparks in the middle of loving cheeseland?

I made the same goddamn mistake, Daedalus. I was like, 'What the forget? Who would want to go to Chula Vista?'
are you a fellow cali-er? :D
yeah chula vista sucks

are you a fellow cali-er? :D
yeah chula vista sucks
yeah, I live in San Diego so I've gone to Chula Vista a few too many times.

yeah, I live in San Diego so I've gone to Chula Vista a few too many times.
ahh
los angeles here
I've only been to chula vista once and I plan to never go again
I might have to go again next year for robotics, Otay Ranch HS usually hosts a regional

The Dells are pretty cool. I used to go to Timber Ridge Lodge a lot. And if it's in the dell, there's usually an awesome waterpark lol