Author Topic: X-mas sucks.  (Read 3121 times)

im reporting in to say this christmas stinks. santa didnt even eat all the cookies but he drank all the milk and left none for me. his wrapping paper stunk this year it said happy BIRTHDAY. come on santa do you even wrap!?? the egg nog wasnt even sunny side up and the fruit cake had vegetables in it. not only was it bad but it was cold because i didnt have any mittens after i got fooled into taking them off (i hate christmas tricks!!). this is easily a one the WORST christmas ever time

heedicalking was hacked by mawty

im reporting in to say this christmas stinks. santa didnt even eat all the cookies but he drank all the milk and left none for me. his wrapping paper stunk this year it said happy BIRTHDAY. come on santa do you even wrap!?? the egg nog wasnt even sunny side up and the fruit cake had vegetables in it. not only was it bad but it was cold because i didnt have any mittens after i got fooled into taking them off (i hate christmas tricks!!). this is easily a one the WORST christmas ever time
Lol'd

i hate how he whines about not having anything to eat
i dont even EAT anything at night
how are people this hungry

My christmas has never been "good" but I just let it go

op should lock before any more hate-messages come in

I'm home alone while my entire family visits relatives. Quit complaining, at least you're having Christmas.

I don't even have Christmas at the moment

waa I have nothing but delicious snack food to eat for one night and I didn't get what I wanted because I'm a spoiled brat

Why do people not appreciate the things they have and just live life without being spoilt?, I don't expect anything good for Christmas but if it is I'd be really grateful and not be on a forum complaining about how my food is too cold, just stick it in a loving microwave or the oven?

My parents didn't get anything for Christmas.
So I made them perler bead art.

Regardless you're still a spoiled brat. You don't even deserve coal for a warm fire.

Stop complaining OP.
My mom wouldn't even let me celebrate Christmas or my 16th birthday last year.
I'm getting a single pair of pants this year, and I had to buy my own gift.

Hey look, a first world problem thread. Many people in africa would kill for cold turkey to eat. Most of the starving africans survive on scraps if they are lucky.