4 (25%)
300 dolla games
4 (25%)
half / half
8 (50%)
other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Games or second monitor?  (Read 496 times)

I will get 300 dollars for eradicating all the cactus in my back yard (there's a buttload) and i'm wondering what to spend it on.

Should i spend it on games or a second monitor?

and if i get a second monitor, is there anything extra you need to do besides plugging it in to get it set up?

There's also a possibility of a lower quality monitor for a fraction of the 300, and i could get games with the rest.

What should i go with?

Why would you buy a $300 monitor? Mine was 23" and was about $110. It's LED back-lit, too.

what games would you be getting

what games would you be getting
depends
would probably save it for more steam sales.

Why would you buy a $300 monitor? Mine was 23" and was about $110. It's LED back-lit, too.
i also sorta realized this after the topic was made, so it's now what kind of monitor and what games, and what combination of each, and how much i should save, ect.
http://www.newegg.com/Monitors/Category/ID-19 so many monitors

any other computer hardware would be awesome too, like a new headset/mouse/ect.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:11:50 PM by Orion »

A lot of games forget up when you have a second monitor, like just about any game that requires you to move the mouse to the edge of the screen to scroll

A lot of games forget up when you have a second monitor, like just about any game that requires you to move the mouse to the edge of the screen to scroll
I have a second monitor, Works fine.