Wii U being stupid

Author Topic: Wii U being stupid  (Read 1326 times)

I got a Wii U for Christmas, and the old Wii controllers won't work for stuff.
I point the controller at the sensor bar, and nothing happens. Everything is configured correctly. When I point at my tree (while it's on), to the left of the sensor bar, the pointer shows up but jitters around beyond control. I have a picture, but my iPhone won't show up on my computer. wat do

At least yours works... :(

they won't work unless they're wii motion plus

they won't work unless they're wii motion plus
I have it plugged into the controller. Still nothing. Does it have to be that new one?
The pointer also shows up when I point at lights. Most likely why I could point at the tree.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

It seems like everyone's wii u is being stupid today. Your warranty must be up  :cookieMonster:

My Wii U is broken.

It bricked because I accidentally tripped the wire and it shut off during the update.

um

holy christ I just took mine out of the box and connected it up, I got the BLOD :(
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:18:29 PM by Maxwell23461 »

Well this settles it. I am not getting a wii u

um

holy christ I just took mine out of the box and connected it up, I got the BLOD :(
It already has a death light? Damn.
Well this settles it. I am not getting a wii u
Well, it's still fun. I liked what I got to play.
I give up for now. Gonna go play AC3.

Meh. I'm still kinda pissed off on how Nintendo ripped me off with the wii

Am i the only one here who is not a complete handicap who actually can read user manuals and is satisfied with their Wii U?

Okay lets go trough the basics:

1)Is everything plugged in?
2)Is your sensor bar on the right side?
3)Did you connect the controller with the sync button?
4)Did you calibrate the controller correctly?
5)Is the controller up your ass or pointing at the screen? You should check this point twice.
6)a wood block isn't a TV. Turn your TV on and place your sensor bar on it.