Author Topic: I Produce Dubstep and Dubstep Accessories  (Read 2598 times)

Newest: Xound - This is The End
Would appreciate feedback, thanks.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:52:32 PM by JD »

Hahaha, thanks, you're wasting your time by the way. That's not going to stop me, it's actually going to make me more driven. So thanks. (: <3
Oh and not to mention the fact that posting in my thread brings it to the top of the subforum, so, once again, thanks bud. Your ignorance is my bliss.

it ain't terrible, but it ain't really that good either. not sure what's producing this really watered-down sound, but my best guess is that the different instruments aren't at the volume where they coordinate well with each other.

That's not going to stop me, it's actually going to make me more driven. So thanks. (: <3
this is the mindset that is driving everything that is wrong with the world

Sounds like every other "dubstep" song that every single person with garage band has made in an hour.

Hahaha, thanks, you're wasting your time by the way. That's not going to stop me, it's actually going to make me more driven. So thanks. (: <3
Oh and not to mention the fact that posting in my thread brings it to the top of the subforum, so, once again, thanks bud. Your ignorance is my bliss.

you sound like such a douche lol

you sound like such a douche lol

he is realy cool, he likes microwave sounds and is a artist for the musical talents. plz dont make fun of.

he is realy cool, he likes microwave sounds and is a artist for the musical talents. plz dont make fun of.

omg the coolness is overflowing

i cannot handle this coolness

im sorry for making fun of

this is just too hilarious lol

jeez lewis, way to respect constructive critism

wow has this seriously been derailed already