Author Topic: My band just played a show at a 21+ venue  (Read 1878 times)


YOU CAN'T HIDE IT FROM ME

tactical sleeping darts
keep carolcat away at any cost

7 different people have replied to this topic, even more have viewed it, and only 2 views on the actual video that the OP is about.

Nice.

YOU'RE
THE
THE DRUMMER no?
probably not
which are you

7 different people have replied to this topic, even more have viewed it, and only 2 views on the actual video that the OP is about.

Nice.

It's youtube, it doesnt automatically update viewcount.

YOU'RE
THE
THE DRUMMER no?
probably not
which are you
i'm pretty sure trifax has made some topics about him drumming in the past, so it's safe to assume he is the drummer

YOU'RE
THE
THE DRUMMER no?
probably not
which are you

not that's not me


okay i lied





it's me


those drums sound really good

what brand are they?

those drums sound really good

what band are they?

HOHOHOHO
HO

hoho

.. ho




those drums sound really good

what brand are they?

It's a Gretsch Catalina Birch kit, Evans heads, and some random old-ass cymbals because I've been too cheap to buy better cymbals.

It's a Gretsch Catalina Birch kit, Evans heads, and some random old-ass cymbals because I've been too cheap to buy better cymbals.
Gretsch makes drums?

I learned something today.

Gretsch makes drums?

I learned something today.

Wow, really? Yeah I guess you do learn something...their drums are pretty popular, they have about 5 or 6 different lines of kits, their stuff is well respected in the drum world.

As mentioned, this kit just sounds great...and I picked it up used.