Author Topic: Shaders problem with Blockland  (Read 642 times)

Okay, I was really excited for the Blockland shaders n' all, and I got a lot more excited when Badspot said it would run with just a cheap ATI card, and when Blockland finished updating, I went and set the shadows to maximum, and BL crashed, okay, I may have set it too high is what I first thought, so I set it to Medium, still crashed BL, then I set it to low, crashed, and then I set it to minimum and it didn't crash, my video card/whatever is ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics.

Huh, I thought only Drama had no edit buttons or such, but anyways, I also don't know if this topic belongs here or Off-topic, or General Discussion, it's just I saw "Need help playing the game?" so I guessed this was the right place.

Okay, I was really excited for the Blockland shaders n' all, and I got a lot more excited when Badspot said it would run with just a cheap ATI card, and when Blockland finished updating, I went and set the shadows to maximum, and BL crashed, okay, I may have set it too high is what I first thought, so I set it to Medium, still crashed BL, then I set it to low, crashed, and then I set it to minimum and it didn't crash, my video card/whatever is ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics.
Huh, I thought only Drama had no edit buttons or such, but anyways, I also don't know if this topic belongs here or Off-topic, or General Discussion, it's just I saw "Need help playing the game?" so I guessed this was the right place.
Okay, I was about to re-install BL but I noticed that there were two folders in My Documents and Computer, one had uninstall but the other didn't, are they both the same or different? Sorry, but i'm a dumbass to most of this, and I don't know if console logs would be helpful or not

Well, Help seems pretty dead right now, and i'm re-installing BL, i'm going to try to move this topic to Off-Topic or General Discussion if I can.

This was the right place, Try updating your drivers to the latest version from that card, if you still can't run shaders I think your graphics card is too old then, sorry to just burst all of your happiness.

I know of a pretty cheap card that's from MSI and really low end, around $40 and my friend with an old AMD processor can run Shaders on high with an empty baseplate and low with a bunch of bricks. Ill try and find the link later.