Author Topic: BrickCake's Jail Escape - DOUBLE TROUBLE RAMPANT FREEKILLERS  (Read 1795 times)

Drunk Driver and Syndrome were freekilling on BrickCake's jail escape. Then Syndrome said
'u deserved it'

I did nothing.

u deserved it

is syndrome another alias for basement dweller

because those two cause all sorts of trouble and should be banned from servers across the globe

This server is frequently targeted by freekillers merely because it is a low-quality server and yet it gets lots of players.

BrickCake should do Bluzone-style passwording. (password it when no superadmin is online)

basement dweller
...he was on there, too. He joined right as Syndrome left.

Im an admin and i need trust from brickcake

BrickCake should do Bluzone-style passwording. (password it when no superadmin is online)
you know that was a thing before bluzone was around, right

Not only do you make dumb topics, you now make dumb dramas with no proof of anything.

Travos has reached level 10 Stupidity!

Not only do you make dumb topics, you now make dumb dramas with no proof of anything.

Travos has reached level 10 Stupidity!
This was made on December 26th.

Also, you didn't spell my name right.

okay, what the forget

okay, what the forget

yeah, i need trust so i can manage the server better and i cant find the offical topic so yeah

You don't need trust, permanently ban TROLLS, not accidental freekillers.
Don't ask, just do it.

Basement Dweller and Drunk Driver.
The classic PatBL and Redyz.

But I guess Syndicate is Drunk Driver's new buttbuddy in crime because RTB name lookup didn't bring anything relevant.

But what you may find interesting is Basement Dweller's long and interesting name history.
Lol.

*noedit
Syndrome didn't pop up either.
Wtf this was made over a month ago