Author Topic: Plasmu§ - "OMG I GOT MY richard STUCK IN A BOTTLE HEELLLPPPP"  (Read 3483 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=217686.0

Earlier this morning, Plasmu§ posted a topic about him taking his friend's dare which apparently got his richard stuck in a glass bottle. It was obviously fake. But he was spamming caps locks to the point where it was ban able.

After he got it unstuck, he kept spamming caps for some reason, to the point where it was blatantly spamming. After people started proclaiming his story was fake (which it probably was), he kept screaming in his posts. He said he did it while his parents were asleep. He also mentioned that he banged the bottle with his richard on a door to let him know he had taken the bet. ...?! It's obviously fake, I mean come on.

But after people started to tell him to shut with the caps locks, he started defending himself by saying "I LIKE CAPS LOCK" or "CAPS LOCK HAS FEELING YOU KNOW". This actually seems a little like trolling, right? Anyway, he keeps on ranting that caps lock is fine and it's just bigger letter. News flash, it can be spammy and it's hard to read.

After that, nienhaus1 makes one simple spelling error, and, using caps lock, Plasmu§ kind of insults him for no reason by asking if English was his first language because he had spelling mistakes. Really? He forget one "R".

Anyway, this bullstuff finally ends when Night Fox asks if it was ban able with all the caps lock spam. Sounds suspicious, right?

lol i was expecting this

ok yeah i did make it up

and i REALLY wasn't insulting neinhaus1, his text looked a slightly bit off and i was curious if he was using a translator or not, that's all.

anyway if it wasn't caps lock it still would have been spam, it's not "suspicious" i was clearly saving my own ass from being banned once i realized i had gone too far

really doesn't deserve a drama, just a "shut the forget up plasmus" in a PM or some stuff

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:00:43 PM by Badspot »

Well then. I'll just sit back from here on out.

He is obviously trolling.

But it's annoying that he uses caps lock in every post he makes, i'm guessing for attention.

noedit:
really doesn't deserve a drama, just a "shut the forget up plasmus" in a PM or some stuff
yeah, you're getting banned.

topic's locked, it's done

i know what i did was wrong and won't richard around (wink) again.

That pun was so forced it hurt.

topic's locked, it's done

i know what i did was wrong and won't richard around (wink) again.
yeah

you're still getting banned.

That pun was so forced it hurt.
i know, I've had puns bottled (wink wonk) up for awhile

i know, I've had puns bottled (wink wonk) up for awhile
Stop it. Please.

Stop it. Please.
i can't stop making puns! they're just stuck (winkity dinkity donk) with me!

acer please stfu, he is trolling you, he's getting banned and he knows it.

oh right uhhhh

I knew that. Totally.

you need to learn what trolling is, i'm literally only making puns for forget's sake.

sorry for having fun you stick in the mud, seriously, god damn.

you need to learn what trolling is