Probloem with my turtle beach headphones.

Author Topic: Probloem with my turtle beach headphones.  (Read 536 times)

I bought brand new turtle beach headphones and I asked my dad to help me hook them up. I tested them and I could hear myself through the speakers. Maybe it's because he hooked it up wrong, but idk.

welp me pwease

They all do this, its weird at first but you get used to it.

That's weird. It was giving me a headache :/

That's weird. It was giving me a headache :/
That's funny, the same thing happens to me lol, I just got my turtle beaches and I got a headache after using them for a while

If you're on windows 7. go to Manage Devices under Hardware and Sound in the control panel. Go to microphones and find the microphone that is causing the problem. Under the Listen Tab uncheck "Listen to this Device".

If you're on windows 7. go to Manage Devices under Hardware and Sound in the control panel. Go to microphones and find the microphone that is causing the problem. Under the Listen Tab uncheck "Listen to this Device".

It's for my Xbox 360.

I just got Turtle Beach M5s like 5 minutes ago, what a coincidence! :)  Is the cord plugged in all the way?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 06:57:35 PM by Acerblock »

Well stuff, I don't know then.

They usually all play back for you in your headphones. If it's something else then I don't know. As for the headache thing I think I got one too but I got used to it and they stopped.

I bought brand new turtle beach headphones
Found your problem.

On a 'more serious' note, see if there's some sort of dumb setting somewhere making that happen.

It's for my Xbox 360.
have you have past headsets? if so, have they done this as well?

make sure they are indeed hooked up correctly, that's obviously the first thing to do

that's terrible

i had a pair of turtle beach headphones once (i wanted to amuse myself i suppose)

they didn't do this, but they broke after about a week (in the way that all the wires had to be PERFECTLY placed in order for sound to play correctly. otherwise, there'd be static, severe distortion, or no sound at all)

Which turtle beaches do you have?

They are supposed to do this...

It does this for me. its alright if it does this