Away From Keyboard (AFK) Pranks Megathread

Author Topic: Away From Keyboard (AFK) Pranks Megathread  (Read 3080 times)

I remember when someone made a special cage for some other guy. It looked like an ordinary cage, but there was a gap where one could simply get in or get out. However, that other guy didn't know of that so he was sort of stuck. It was kinda funny to see how he was asking to be let out when simply crouching and going back would have solved the whole problem.
That reminds me of the time some guy 'trapped' me in a cage with windows for walls.  More of a jar really.  Anyhow He forgot to put a floor in.  So I just made a brick that teleported me to [NAMED BRICK], duped the named brick outside, unnamed the original brick and teleported myself outside.  Two Ctrl + Z's later I was trying to convince him it was magic.

He didn't believe me. :'(

Two pages.

Nobody's posted a picture yet

Two pages.

Nobody's posted a picture yet
You started this in the morning.  Maybe pictures will come sometime in the afternoon when more people have access to Blockland.

the most common sort is to make some sort of window cage around them.

One time I was AFK in the basement of the bedroom on my server, and then Tetris came by.

I came back to find myself in the first level of portal...

I took pictures of it, I'll have them tomorrow.

One time I was AFK in the basement of the bedroom on my server, and then Tetris came by.

Welcome to Aputure Science something something course.

Put whoever in a White box w/ Rainbow FX and some humilating texts and snakees w/ the Rainbow Spraycan fx

speaking of cages and stuff, is there any way to make a completely inescapable cage?
checkpoints work until they type /clearcheckpoint

speaking of cages and stuff, is there any way to make a completely inescapable cage?
If you use bricks to keep them stuck to the checkpoint, it would be unlikely they could Self Delete before the checkpoint ticks again and sets them to it.

That's a good one

I lied, I got them today.

I believe so.  The easiest way is to just set up a loop that constantly teleports them into the cage.  But a classier, if less secure method would be to place a zone inside of the cage, and every time the player leaves the zone, they are teleported back inside.  I think you'd need to do some testing to make sure it works, but I know I've done it before.

I shrink them and put them in bottles or make their bodies disapear and put 1x1 rounds and a 1x1 cone through their head so it looks like they are a head on a stick