Author Topic: Stupid admins at theportalmaster's winter bite  (Read 3892 times)

I have to use a nickname? darn..

I have to use a nickname? darn..

As far as I know you don't HAVE to.

Seems excessively stupid to me, I've used name changing things and you can make mistakes.

It's just the auto ban, it basically filters out the idiots who can't even set there name right.

I named myself President S7 and was banned for being 'unrealistic.' Perhaps I should have been Space Tyrant Jeffrey.

does the mod really autoban you if you make a mistake trying to name yourself? if so, the creator should remove that. it's pure friendry and completely unnecessary.

does the mod really autoban you if you make a mistake trying to name yourself? if so, the creator should remove that. it's pure friendry and completely unnecessary.
I think Lugnut was having a bad day when he scripted it.
This mod was originally in use on the Bluzone and when that went down Lugnut just released the mod as-is and doesn't want to "update" it.

I named myself President S7 and was banned for being 'unrealistic.' Perhaps I should have been Space Tyrant Jeffrey.
well deserved ban

I know it was an auto ban the reason why im mad cause they have that auto ban in there.

hey, forget you.

I included that in the mod to ban loving handicaps like you, who are so loving vain you can't play a game WITH REAL NAMES without using your screen name.

Tell me, do you know anyone who's real name is lugnut?
No. Why do you think you should be allowed to be named psuedoz?

forget off and stop being stupid.

The reason op got banned was because he did the equivalent of me doing /setname lugnut lugnut lugnut

It's just the auto ban, it basically filters out the idiots who can't even set there name right.
If you cannot interpret a basic instruction, or you want to use your screen name as a name, you're too stupid to be on the server.

You'll note it's not a permanent ban.

that script is like a strict catholic school teacher

No it's not. How hard can it be to understand and type in a simple command with a realistic name?

yeah, weeding out idiots for 15 minutes

Real strict.

DON'T TELL ME, YOU GOT BANNED BY IT ONCE?

That does it, im going to update the mod to log autobans remotely so i can keep an idiot log