Author Topic: Cubelands- The frick is with this person?  (Read 4071 times)

He's just trying too hard to fit in. Whenever he sees something commonly discussed, he tries to contribute, but he's not very good at doing so.

He's just trying too hard to fit in. Whenever he sees something commonly discussed, he tries to contribute, but he's not very good at doing so.
Probably this. I got banned from a bunch of other forums a few years back for pissing people off by trying too hard.

furling is the only person who makes interesting threads that aren't games

Now to just sit back and wait for him to create an apology topic and see the forum lap it up like a thirsty dog

Now to just sit back and wait for him to create an apology topic
nah, I did posted once a time.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216210.0

maybe he should try to socialize with people his age

not to be mean, but this isn't healthy

I would have to agree that it probably isn't the best thing to hang around young kids all the time if you're over 40. (Hint: It lowers your IQ!)

That would imply that every person he wants to socialize with would need to learn sign language. Cubelands may not even be able to write I don't know.

Also fun fact; most deaf people can't read or write, which is why they had to create sign language. Learning written English/whatever language they sign in is a good feat for a deaf person.

But that's only an excuse for his grammar/english. Personality I have no idea.
I would have to agree that it probably isn't the best thing to hang around young kids all the time if you're over 40. (Hint: It lowers your IQ!)
I'd imagine the only people that he can talk to without typing it would be close family members/friends that learned sign. Talking to the same people you've talked with regularly for 40 years isn't quite productive.

this probably doesnt actually matter but
Why are you saying heck? This isn't 2nd grade, you can swear all you want.
just because he can doesnt mean he has to

He made a thread about animal procrastination, what?
I didn't see it, link please.

Animal procrastination is at least something educational, more than what videos you guys post, not to say those videos you guys post aren't entertaining.

I'm pretty sure being an active member of a forum would help your writing/typing skills. Just because someone is a certain age, doesn't mean that is the level that they can comprehend/write. I know plenty of people who are the same age as me, and can write better than some adults.

Animal procrastination is at least something educational, more than what videos you guys post

Really Sami. Really.

It's a picture furling made.

kalpissers is offline down, what is do?