Spade's Arcade 6 - [Welcome to the Arcade - More games :D ]

Author Topic: Spade's Arcade 6 - [Welcome to the Arcade - More games :D ]  (Read 23396 times)

I got a high score in "Say's Badspot."

Wasn't Racer making something like that? I looked into his building window and saw a cube like that
Yeah he heard about me making a 3x3 cube and thought it'd be neat to have a 2x2 but didn't know how. So I'm going to help him out and maybe create it.
Bit of collaboration work you might say c:

I got high score

please put me on the high score list my in game name is Psudoz

holy stuff i did a lot today.
i'll compile a mass image and dump it.
slowly, spade's server is becoming such a variety of different things that i can't find myself bored and without anything else to do. it's fantastic.

It seems that several builds have been wanded on the server and I doubt that the owners of those builds did it. Could I get some word on why? Some of them were pretty spiffy. Among these builds were two of my own. A start on a pachinko machine and the second part of a football game. I probably wouldn't have even finished  either game but only built them yesterday. It was pretty good start and they had events too.

But this box I built has been standing for days. It has no events and it has not changed since I first built it. So two evented builds were wanded but this abandoned box still exists?

But to be honest I don't even care about those builds of mine, I was merely spending time and trying out stuff. I could easily redo them if I wanted to.

I saw your football game last night, it was near c:
If I get rid of bricks it's normally a house someone's decided to build because it's a "Family Arcade RP" or just clearing bricks of owners who've got 1 brick to get rid of those annoying weapon spawns.

I've got a save from last night so I can take a peed and see if it's there. I'll also look into what had happened.

solved the cube again, jam.
i got bored of doing it in real life so i just popped onto the computer.
you should add a timer, and maybe a way of locking out other people from clicking it while one person is using it (i wouldnt know how).
took me a few less than 265 moves this time i'm sure, but your counter wasn't reset.

anyways here's my recount of yesterday;

found myself having rolled the 10,000th slot game. the number was unimportant, but whatever. felt special to me.

beat jam jar's rubiks cube for the first time since it was put out publicly!

absolutely dominated mew's score of 211 on Zay's Star Traveler with my score of 337!
(leaderboard is updated at the server, was not at the time of the photo)

and over the course of the day i played epic easyslots and won way too many times.

i received the 666 after mr. lol declared that slot times were closed.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 04:10:39 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

Ive won slots so many times and I took pictures of them all. Here they are.

EDIT: Just realized that all of the DoF ones are SUPER messed up! NOOOOO.

http://imgur.com/a/T2qyK#0

But, Jam Jar or any of the admins,
Where can I find the colorset you guys use? ;-;

You download it from the server when you join

It's unfortunately a private add-on and cannot be downloaded anywhere.

How?
Save the build and the colorset is in the first lines of the .bls.