I found out the original sound of the gun.

Author Topic: I found out the original sound of the gun.  (Read 2474 times)

/title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0IEue_z5SA
hear the beginning.
also does anybody know where did the rocket launcher sound come from?

Blockland's sounds are free royalty in the most part.

There are like a billion things you could find this sound from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6iVHgPBOs8

Blockland's sounds are free royalty in the most part.
After school special is the same way
Someone showed me a weird video that had that as the background song that people rapped to or something if I rmemeber

After school special is the same way
Someone showed me a weird video that had that as the background song that people rapped to or something if I rmemeber
I happened to NINJA the link to my post before this. I am stating this so people don't think you're weird.

The spear impact sound is from Quake.

Blockland uses a lot of stock sounds and music.

But still where does the rocket launcher sound originally came from? (link it to a game made before blockland and not some sound website)

The spear impact sound is from Quake.

Blockland uses a lot of stock sounds and music.
The tank shot sound is the flak cannon in COD 1

I have Doom 64 and I KNEW that the gun sound in Blockland and the sound of the pistol in that game were similar...

blockland actually shares a lot of sounds with old games like doom and quake
the death sound is just the quake death sound sped up; you can her it more or less properly at .7 timescale or so if i remember right

blockland actually shares a lot of sounds with old games like doom and quake
the death sound is just the quake death sound sped up; you can her it more or less properly at .7 timescale or so if i remember right

I think that's because Badspot is a Quake fan.

The vehicle impact sounds sound kinda like the sound the springs make in classic Sonic games, but at a different pitch.

The vehicle impact sounds sound kinda like the sound the springs make in classic Sonic games, but at a different pitch.

The vehicle impact sounds sound nothing like they're from Sonic.