Author Topic: Nasoa's Kart Racing [v2]  (Read 34566 times)

I think 3 racing servers is good now.

I'd recommend getting one of those server widgets

EDIT: AND OPENING THE SERVER >:(

I remember once when two players bumped each other and got throwed away, very close to the finish, and then I needed a new pair of sides

Server will be up in 5 minutes. Finish line that's not a button, staggered start, shortcuts added. Plus Mario Kart 64 music, no late join and probably some more stuff I forgot.

I made the finish line, me, all me baby! :)

I made the finish line, me, all me baby! :)

Liar

Nasoa got the idea about: onvehicleenterzone>driver(player)>dismount

;D

Server doesn't work at all when you have a ping past 200

Guys listen up!

Unfortunately, Zone Events is an absolute bitch because the finish doesn't work when Nasoa leaves the minigame and/or server.

We have a backup winner button for when this happens.

So.

Yeah.

Admin Application

Name: Maxx

BL_ID: 30412

Experience: Saxophone's Server Clumpy's Server Alex Man's Server And alot more, I cant remember all of them.

Why: I keep people in line And keep the server going straight. I have been playing Blockland since July 7th 2011. I can overwatch lots of people at a time. If anyone starts trolling or flaming I can stop it really quick, I wouldn't ban them but give them a warning. I know how to keep people going and straight in line, I also kick people that are AFK for a long period of time.

Timezone: CDT (Central Daylight Time)
Sorry for quoting but Here if you didnt see.

Name: Kong123
BL_ID: 30966
Expirence: Danny Boy's, Mrloganantor111's, Mango's, Cowboy6's Nobot's

Also I have been to this server alot its really fun and creative I hope to be a good admin and kick people that spam or be crappy to the server.

Admin Application

Name: Racerboy

BL_ID: 25064

Recommendations: Crown, Skill4life, Bushido, Danny Boy, Darren, Ostinyo, Core (Wheatley), Lalam, Greek2Me, Jam Jar, Psp, Swat725

Why: I'm very active in-game and on the forums, have good judgement, and have always been interested in kart racing (I used to do it myself in real life when I was younger) and NASCAR lol.

Timezone: EST